• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs –– Semifinals Poll #1

Which track is making it to the Great TLSish Song Off???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Glad that You’re Not Alone is in the top 4, but I had to go with Lib. A vote for Liberi Fatali is in many ways a vote for most of FFVIII’s amazing ost. So many of the motifs used throughout the soundtrack are not only present, but at their shiniest.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Me being the very first to vote might be the last time You're Not Alone is in the lead in this poll but I was very happy to see it

OMG CRASH I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS AT WORK AND I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME TO SAY I DID THE SAME FUCKING THING WITH MT GAGAZET LOL!!!! I EVEN TOOK A SCREENSHOT
lmao.PNG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*goes back to crying* :okay:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I bowed out for most of the tournament because I didn't know a lot of the songs, so now I'm jumping back in to take the credit at the last second.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Liberi Fatali.

I like both of these for very different reasons. But Liberi Fatali manages to nail everything in it. It's really easy for the big grand themes to become just another "big grand theme" and Liberi Fatali always manages to stand out among all of them. It's got the perfect balance of choir to music and neither of them really fade into the background the way they sometimes do in other peices.

You're Not Alone is one of the best "hero finds himself" songs in the series, but there's lots of really good songs that fit into this category. It doesn't have the extra "oomph" Liberi Fatali does.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I voted for Liberi Fatali, it's the better piece imo.
I'm not gonna lie, I do think You're Not Alone is a bit overrated and I have mixed feelings with it being in the final 4, but at the same time I'm pleased a IX song made it this far, and also pleased that an VIII song made it this far. <3 It'd have been even better if there was representation of four separate games but I suppose I'll take 3. ;)

Top Bottom