• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Quarterfinals Poll #1

Look at these great songs! Which one you gonna vote for?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AKA
The Engineer
You're Not Alone.

It does really well when listened to as just a music piece. J-E-N-O-V-A is one of those video game themes that feels frantic when it's not being used as a fighting theme. Listening to it without anything going on doesn't work as well.

This was tough, but You're Not Alone got my vote. I was tempted to go with J-E-N-O-V-A for its distinctive opening, but I think I like the bulk of You're Not Alone more overall.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
You're Not Alone; I have a bit more liking to this song as a whole than to JENOVA, but part of me does feel that JENOVA is the better choice.

If I could have it my way, I'd have JENOVA be the epic boss theme to make it to the semi-finals over One Winged Angel, but that's not gonna happen, so :monster: I also think You're Not Alone is a bit overrated. Difficult decision but... I've made it and hope I don't regret it. :(

Top Bottom