TLS Ranks FF Songs — Quarterfinals Poll #1

Look at these great songs! Which one you gonna vote for?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
You're Not Alone.

It does really well when listened to as just a music piece. J-E-N-O-V-A is one of those video game themes that feels frantic when it's not being used as a fighting theme. Listening to it without anything going on doesn't work as well.

This was tough, but You're Not Alone got my vote. I was tempted to go with J-E-N-O-V-A for its distinctive opening, but I think I like the bulk of You're Not Alone more overall.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This is distressingly close. Listen to You’re Not Alone! Those bongo triplets man

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This is the hardest poll of the quarter finals for me ;___; Aaaaaaaaa what do I vote for...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
You're Not Alone; I have a bit more liking to this song as a whole than to JENOVA, but part of me does feel that JENOVA is the better choice.

If I could have it my way, I'd have JENOVA be the epic boss theme to make it to the semi-finals over One Winged Angel, but that's not gonna happen, so :monster: I also think You're Not Alone is a bit overrated. Difficult decision but... I've made it and hope I don't regret it. :(

Top Bottom