TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #10

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HELLA FFIX SONGS IN THIS POLL OMG ಠ_ಠ!!

This is Poll #10 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFIX - Endless Sorrow
FFIX - Over the Hill
FFX - Hymn of the Fayth ~ Spira
FFIX - Towards the Gate
FFIX - Terra
FFXII: TZA - Cooperation: Imperial
FFIX - Rose of May
FFIX - Frontier Village Dali
FFXV - Valse di Fantastica
FFIX - Dark Messenger

This was list was ENTIRELY randomised btw, numerous times, don’t @ me FFIX fans!!!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Geez this is all FFIX, lol.

Rose of May - great piece for a great character
Valse Di Fantastica - I don't know what it is exactly, but I love this song.
Dark Messenger - Rockin' boss theme, and I always remember when I stumbled into it while messing around on guitar one day :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm using my goddamn joker this round. :ffuuu:

My three votes in the poll are:

• Over the Hill, absolutely love this world map theme, it's just so damn good. <3
  • Terra, beautiful tune that I can't not vote for. It's a bit mystical and haunting.
  • Dark Messenger, still one of my all-time favorite antagonist boss fight themes. Listen to iiiiiit. I sang/hummed along to this song when I was like 7 years old or whatever and fighting this battle. So badass.

And my joker is Towards the Gate, that swell in the music hits me right in the feels. It makes me feel emotional and I remember the ending to this game so well. I wish I could give all these songs more votes. ;__;

this kills the FFIX fan :(

Rose of May, Terra, and Dark Messenger. And can I use my joker card on Valse di Fantastica? This was the toughest round yet for me - Over the Hill is a favorite overworld theme of mine, but it's too bad it ended up in such a stacked round.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
The titles moving on to the next round are:

Terra
Rose of May
Dark Messenger

• Endless Sorrow
  • Over the Hill
  • Hymn of the Fayth ~ Spira
  • Toward the Gate