TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #12

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
We have a decent variety of games featured in this poll! :)

This is Poll #12 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFIV - Melody of Lute
FFVI - Searching for Friends
FFVIII - Liberi Fatali
FFX - 2 - 1,000 Words
FFX - Assault
FFVI - Overture
FFXII - TZA - Dalmasca Estersand
FFVII - Still More Fighting
FFVII: AC - Cloud Smiles
FFXIV - Torn from the Heavens

Have fun! And as always, feel free to explain your votes! :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Damn, this one is brutal. I think I'll go Liberi Fatali, Still More Fighting, and Torn from the Heavens.

But there are so many others I want I couldn't even decide on one for the Joker card. Searching for Friends, 1000 Words, Dalmasca Estersand and Cloud Smiles are all so good too...

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Liberi Fatali and Estersand are obvious picks for me, and I ended up going with Still More Fighting for my third.

I gave the last one a good hard thought, maybe it was only nostalgia talking, but it’s really one of the most fun FF songs to play on a piano. Arpeggios just tumble over one another, building to that heroic bridge — a melody that could easily sound old-tv-superhero cheesy but because of when it happens in the song it’s a moment of relief from all that synth-metal thrashing — but not too relieving, since it’s still being pounded hard from beneath by the electric guitar and drums.

inb4 Fancy quotes “being pounded hard from beneath”

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
  • Liberi Fatali, this is too good, aaaaaah <3
  • Assault, always gets me pumped up to listen to this!
  • Dalmasca Estersand, one of my favorite field tracks in XII. It's got a brightness to it and I could listen to it all day.

Honorable mentions: Searching for Friends (I feel like I've not been voting for any VI songs even though I like them ;-;) and Cloud Smiles (this song always makes me feel a bit emotional and also warm inside <3).

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I just watched a video of Tidus laughing multiplied by like a million and I’m scarred for life now. Anyways!

The titles moving on to the next round are:

• Liberi Fatali
  • Dalmasca Estersand
  • Still More Fighting

• Melody of Lutes
  • Searching for Friends
  • 1,000 Words
  • Assault
  • Overture
  • Cloud Smiles
  • Torn from the Heavens
:okay:

Thank you everyone who voted!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^bruh, it’s chill I don’t feel any type of way. Literally only poasted that bc HAHA CLOUD LOOKS SAD HE’S NOT SMILING HAHA GEDDIT??

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Are you... wrongfully asserting your authority and threatening an innocent denizen of this peaceful community? ?

Wow
Much innoncence
Such law abiding
156C0882-1E9D-4D61-A8D1-DE7C7330B7E8.jpeg

TYPICAL that you would assume violence. I meant fight like... debate ?

Top Bottom