TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round#1 Poll#13

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
excitement intensifies

This is Poll #13 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card,” PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFXV - What Lies Within
FFVII: DoC - REDEMPTION
FFX - Battle theme
FFVII: DoC - Hope of the Future
FFIV - Theme of Love
FFXII - TZA - Battle for Freedom
FFXIV - Rise of the White Raven
FFX-2 - Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
FFVII - Judgement Day
FFXIV - Upon the Rocks

palpitations begin

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Judgement Day! AKA the best final dungeon theme in video games. The drive, the confidence, and the trepidation; all perfectly represented.

Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves, super nostalgic sounding and a really good title screen song, I would often let it play. Also listen to this cover.

And I think I'll give my third to Redemption. For all the snarky remarks about Gackt in the Compilation, dude makes a good rock song. ...And it was nice to have something other than a sappy pop song for a change :P (I think I like Longing better, though)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
  • Theme of Love, very lovely song from FFIV and I felt this poll's choices were a bit lackluster elsewhere for me, so. :D
  • Battle for Freedom, ANOTHER FAVE FROM XII. Omg this final boss theme is so fucking good.
  • Eternity, Memory of Lightwaves, I often criticize FFX-2's music, but this song is amazing and deserves my vote. It's really gorgeous <3 I can also play it on the piano, or used to anyways. :D

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
The titles moving on to the next round are:

Battle for Freedom
Judgement Day

• REDEMPTION
  • Hope of the Future
  • Theme of Love
  • Rise of the White Raven
  • Upon Rocks
:okay:

What Lies Within, Battle Theme, and Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves all tied for second/third. We have a solution for this! What is it? You’ll have to wait and see. (。・ω・。)ノ

Thank you everyone who voted!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Didn't particularly care for most songs here but I went with Battle for Freedom, Judgement Day and Upon the Rocks.

Top Bottom