TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round#1 Poll#14

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I thought that somebody stole my avocado today, but they didn’t :megusta:

This is Poll #14 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFXII - Ashe's Theme
FFX - Fight with Seymour
FFVII - Jenova Absolute
FFX - The Splendid Performance
FFV - Dear Friends
FFX - Wandering Flame
FFI - Cornelia Castle
FFX - Suteki da ne (Instrumental)
FFXIV - Primogenitor
FFIX - Qu's Marsh

I’m about to spread the fuck outta this avocado on some toast.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Jenova Absolute - an underappreciated, great battle theme. This is one I long wanted to hear orchestrated.

Other choices are tougher. THere have been some great versions of Fight With Seymour over the years, but I always found the original a little lacking. Wandering Flame, though, so little to it, but SO MUCH ATMOSPHERE, so I think that will be my second.

Third, it's between Dear Friends and Primogenitor. I love FFV and I love it's soundtrack. Dear Friends is a good ending theme, but Primogenitor has a lot of nuance to it, it's a very enjoyable dungeon theme, I think I'll go with that.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
  • The Splendid Performance, one of my faaaave songs from X, it energizes me and makes me feel happier whenever I listen to it. It's only got 2 votes as of right now though, that makes me sad. ;-;
  • Dear Friends, I was deciding between this and Wandering Flame, but because I already picked Primogenitor (which is more of that atmospheric mood music), I wanted something different. I like the melody of this song. <3
  • Primogenitor, probably one of my favorites from XIV. I'm also a big fan of what this song represents and where you hear it playing, so that definitely added to my reasons to vote for it. It's beautiful.

Honorable mentions, Wandering Flame (very atmospheric and beautiful song), and Qu's Marsh, a song that I used to not really care about as a child but that's actually grown on me. I love it when it kicks up a notch. It's great!

Also I think I'm a bit shit at describing music but whatever it works :monster:

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
WANDERING FLAME!!!!!!!!

index.php

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Jenova Absolute and Fight with Seymour were no brainers, my third vote went to Qu's March after some deliberation.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I’m sorry, B! ?

The titles moving on to the next round are:
Fight with Seymour
Jenova Absolute
Suteki da Ne (Instrumental)
Definitely Not ‘Wandering Flame’

• Ashe’s Theme
  • The Splendid Performance
  • Dear Friends
  • Definitely ‘Wandering Flame’
  • Cornelia Castle
  • Primogenitor
  • Qu’s Marsh
:okay:

Thank you everyone who voted ‘Wandering Flame’ out of the race! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)/~?

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Top Bottom