• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #18

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
WHO ALL STILL HAS A JOKER CARD??

This is Poll #18 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFVI - The Magic House
FF: Type 0 - Zero
FFVIII - The Legendary Beast
FFXV - Sonmus (instrumental)
FFX - Besaid Island
FFVI - Shadow's Theme
FFVII - Valley of the Fallen Star
FFVII - Mako Reactor
FFX - To Zanarkand
FFVIII - Movin’

BRUH, 3 POLLS LEFT AFTER THIS!!!!

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
SOMNUS (OMGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH), Valley of the Fallen Star, Mako Reactor.

Personally, fuck to zanarkand. I do not care for it. And yeah it'll win but I wanted my opinion on record dammit.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I didn't vote for Valley of the Fallen Star because I thought it would get a lot of votes but apparently it's not doing so well. :sadpanda:

Legendary Beast, Mako Reactor, and Movin'.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Magic House, Valley of the Fallen Star, and To Zanarkand.

Only three votes for Valley of the Fallen Star?! I am disappoint, TLS. I suppose that's a decent point about Great Warrior, Obsidian. But still...

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Also, The Great Warrior is the better theme so like it's kinda okay to let Fallen Star uhhh fall :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
  • The Legendary Beast, another great song from VIII!
  • Besaid Island, loved this song from the moment I first heard it, years ago playing the X demo disc at my (now dead) Grandma's apartment. I could live on an island that has this theme. <3 It puts me at ease.
  • Movin', super catchy, listening to this on repeat right now, which is why I changed my vote to this from it's original third place, Somnus. :lol: I feel like the title is appropriate for this sound, makes me feel like I'm preparing for a war or something.

Honorable mentions: Somnus (gorgeous song, very nearly voted for it), and To Zanarkand, which I'd nominated even but I couldn't pass up the VIII options because they're so good! Happy to see this one doing well though, I actually didn't expect that :D

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Glad I didn't vote for Zanarkand. Knew it would rank up the votes, the tart.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Sommus (Instrumental), Mako Reactor and To Zanarkand, while overplayed like One Winged Angel is still a lovely piece.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
WHO SAID I’M MAD, I’M NOT MAD!!!! :ffuuu:

The titles moving on to the next round are:

Sommus (instrumental)
Mako Reacto
To Zanarkand

• The Magic House
  • Zero
  • The Legendary Beast