• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #19

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Getting so close to the end aaaaaa

This is Poll #19 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:

FFXII - State of Emergency
FFX-2 - Zanarkand Ruins
FFXV - Omnis Lacrima
FFVI - Dancing Mad
FFXII: TZA - Ozmone Plains
FFVI - From That Day On
FFXII - A Moment's Rest
FFXIV - Equilibrium
FFXIV - Heroes
FFXII - Esper Battle

Vote! For…. justice! :reptar:

Last edited by a moderator:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Zanarkand Ruins - When I originally played X-2, I didn't take much notice of the soundtrack. When I played the remaster, I really came to appreciate the soundtrack. It's quite good, and I love this track. I don't know what it is exactly, the atmospheric, nostalgic sound just really speaks to me.

Omnis Lacrima - Pretty damn epic boss music.

Heroes is a very good song for what is perhaps the my favorite boss fight in all of FFXIV. I like how it references the general Heavensward battle theme as well. But the complexity just can't stand up to Dancing Mad, so sadly I have to exclude it.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
  • Omnis Lacrima, too good to pass up!
  • Heroes, I've listened to this a few times in a row now and I really appreciate this song a lot more than I used to. It's epic! Also dangerous. I love the part that kicks in right after the intro chorus and organ. Thordan is a dick
  • Esper Battle, can you tell I like XII's music? :monster: Epic Esper battle theme. Really makes me feel like I'm fighting an ancient would-be god that rebelled.

Honorable mentions: Ozmone Plain (I can't believe I had to pass this song up, I've always loved it ;__; ), Zanarkand Ruins (I was close to voting for this as well, I like it a lot more than I thought I would), aaaaand Equilibrium (I like this song a fair bit but it just doesn't hold up to the others imo).

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Zanarkand Ruins is just one of those songs.. over two games this one location has two renditions, the first soft, yet hopeful... the second, while somewhat twangy at times, has a very melancholy feel, especially to Yuna's reaction to the state the Ruins are in now.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
SO CLOSE TO THE END NOW :ffuuu:

The titles moving on to the next round are:

• Dancing Mad
  • Omnis Lacrima
  • Esper Battle

• State of Emergency
  • Zanarkand Ruins
  • Ozmone Plains