TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #5

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best?

• Suteki Da Ne

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Interrupted By Fireworks

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • LUNA

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Luca

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Victory Fanfare

• Spira Unplugged

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Archylte Steppe Theme (Plains of Eternity)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Earth, Wind, and Water

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Balamb Garden

• Snow’s Theme

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
NI HAO MA?

This is Poll #5 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card,” PM either Flare or Fancy your forth vote.

Song Links:
FFX - Suteki Da Ne
FFVII - Interrupted by Fireworks
FFXV - LUNA
FFX - Luca
FFVII - Victory Fanfare
FFX - Spira Unplugged
FFXIII-2 - Archylte Steppe Theme (Plains of Eternity)
FFXIV - Earth, Wind, and Water
FFIII - Balamb Garden
FFXIII - Snow's Theme

Don’t let anyone bully you into voting for a song that you don’t want to vote for—especially not Fancy, she’s awful. ?

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
THIS WAS DIFFICULT. It came down to Interrupted by Fireworks, Victory Fanfare, Luca, Spira Unplugged, and Balamb Garden for me... Balamb Garden was a definite, and GRRR for now, Luca and Spira. Might change later!

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
Baaaaah. I need more love for Suteki Da Ne. That is literally one of my favorite vocal songs, I have most of it memorized!

I also picked Victory Fanfare (cuz of course) and Spira Unplugged

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
But on the real, if you weren’t able to vote because of newbies restrictions, let me know and I’ll count your three after the poll closes @Sasren ??

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Ermergerd we getting through it!

The titles moving on to the next round are:

Interrupted by Fireworks
Victory Fanfare
Balamb Garden

• Suteki Da Ne
  • LUNA
  • Luca
  • Spira Unplugged
  • Archylte Steppe Theme (Plains of Eternity)
  • Earth, Wind, and Water
  • Snow’s Theme
:okay:

Thank you everyone who voted!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I''m not, since I literally heard many people sing that song before I heard of FF. Just thought it was one of those normal sound things like "ba-dum-psh" and "dun dun dunnnnnn." These days it's about as famous as the Dragnet theme.

Moreover, the winning song is specifically the FF7 fanfare. This analysis gets me ramped up about it:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I know Victory Fanfare is so iconic, I've hummed it many times to myself in my life so far. I think it's just one of those nostalgia tunes for most people, which is possibly what a lot of people usually vote for anyways. But I'm still going to grumble about this because Spira Unplugged is such a great tune and I feel like it just lost out to the nostalgia factor of another song. Bah, but ah well. :monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
^ I didn't vote for Spira Unplugged because when I listened to it I genuinely didn't like it haha. That's the sad thing about these polls though there's already tons of songs I love not making it through, what can you do, like.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
nope i can't physically vote, guess i need more posts or something, just doing it for fun anyways :P i will vote once i can though!!

Alright! Continue to post what songs you would vote for if you were able in the relevant threads, and Flare and I will count it towards the final tallies until you are able. :) Thanks so much for taking part! :properhug:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Spira Unplugged is a pretty great tune. Definitely unfairly soured by my distaste for Suteki da ne though.

Top Bottom