• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #8

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And here's numba eight! :reptar:

This is Poll #8 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your forth vote.

Song Links:

FFXV - Sonmus Ultima
FFXIII - Sunleth Waterscape
FFXII - Nalbina Dungeons
FFXII - Main Theme
FF: BE - Onslaught
FFXIV - Drowning in the Horizon
FFVII - Motorcycle Chase
FFXV - Main Theme
FFVIII - The Man with the Machine Gun
FFXIII - Saber's Edge

Enjoy! :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Hm, this one's tough as none are my standout favorites. But still good off course.

I'll count on Motorcycle Chase getting a solid showing and go with Nalbina Dungeons, Saber's Edge, and Onslaught.

The music in Brave Exvius is so much better than it has any right to be. This boss theme has sort of a lacking opening 16 seconds, but after that it's seriously good.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
The Man with the Machine Gun and Saber's Edge were easy. After that I wasn't feeling any of the others that much right this second. Threw my third vote at FFXII Main Theme, as it's better then XV's, though I prefer other renditions of the Main Theme more.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Somnus Ultima beat the XV main theme for me, and then I went for XII's main theme and Motorcycle Chase.

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
Sunleth Waterscape will always be one of my favorites because it has Serah's theme in it, which is one of the best songs in FF history tbh.

I also picked the main themes for FF12 and FF15 cuz I rather like them

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Voted for songs from 3 different games this time!

• Nalbina Dungeon, one of XII's songs that I feel is rather a hidden, perhaps underrated one. You only hear it in one area in the game and can't go back to that area once you leave.
  • The Man with the Machine Gun, possibly my favorite regular battle music ever. When I first controlled Laguna and heard this theme I was like "Whooooaaa what the hell is this awesome theme omg". I became even more of a fan of Laguna times after that :lol:
  • Saber's Edge, a good boss theme that swells into a pretty grand tune as it goes on.

Honorable mentions: Main Theme (XII) is probably my favorite version of the FF main theme. Also Motorcycle Chase is funky and I think it's great.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This one was hard because I only knew a few songs, and I'm not particularly fond of the Nalbina Dungeons theme. "Drowning in the Horizon" is a beautiful surprise! What a great song. Got my vote.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Main theme XII, Drowning in the Horizon and I accidentally voted for Main theme XV but it was supposed to be The Man with the Machine Gun.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
We’ve got a few winners here!

The titles moving on to the next round are:

• The Man with the Machine Gun
  • Motorcycle Chase
  • Main Theme (FFXII)

• Somnus Ultima
  • Sunleth Waterscape
  • Nalbina Dungeons