• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #1 Poll #9

Of the following songs, which 3 are the best ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
You know the drill, eh??

This is Poll #9 of Round 1 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top three songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fourth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or one extra vote PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fourth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFXII - The Stilshrine of Miriam
FF: BE - Main Theme
FFXIII - Kimi ga Iru Kara
FFXV -The Lestallum Theme
FFVII - Anxious Hearts
FFVI - Terra's Theme
FFXV - Apocalypsis Aquarius
FFII - Rebel Army
FFXV - NOCTIS
FF: Tactics - Apoplexy

You knew the drill, eh??

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Hmmm... I know! How 'bout all the songs that start with A! Anxious Hearts, Apocalypsis Aquarius, and Apoplexy!

No really, all of those songs are great.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Another batch of gooduns! I had to cut Stilshrine of Miriam, to make room for Apoplexy but Stilshrine is atm top contender for my wildcard. Hitoshi Sakimoto is the bomb. Will wait for the other 11 polls (!!!) to make the final call.

edit: For Apoplexy, it's just incredible how like three different motifs from non-combat scenes show up in the background of that song. The central melody of Commander in Training is featured as a ramp-up! A RAMP-UP!

edit 2: Oh. I see some polls are closing before others open... so do I have to use my wildcard before I know what all the poll options are?

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Anxious Hearts, Apocalypsis Aquarius and NOCTIS.

I really loved watching the stream of Yoko Shimomura playing Apocalypsis Aquarius at the Abbey Road Studios, that was awesome :hearteyes:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Went for Anxious Hearts (beautiful tune, it's eerie and makes you feel like there's something off about the town, and yet has it's bright moments as well), Terra's Theme (a clear winner for me here), and.... after much deliberation, Apocalypsis Aquarius. Tbh, this poll was pretty meh for me. The first two songs were obvious choices then I just stared at the poll for several minutes trying to figure out which one I might as well pick for a third slot. :P

Terra's Theme (possibly my favorite track in the whole series), Anxious Heart (I really like how it's eerie, melancholy, and kind of pretty all at once; also it immediately takes me back to when I first played FFVII), and Apocalypsis Aquarius (first time listening to this, as I've never played FFXV - liked it a lot).

Ite

AKA
Ite
When's this one closing?? My finger's on the joker card trigger.

Ite

AKA
Ite
Two minutes late....!? Drat. Did I miss it? Something something daylight savings....?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
??????????????

Omg I’m sorry Ite! But them’s the breaks! ?

The titles moving on to the next round are:

Anxious Hearts
Terra’s Theme
Apocalypsis Aquarius

• The Stilshrine of Miriam
  • Main Theme (FF: BE)
  • Kimi ga Iru Kara
  • The Lestallum Theme
  • Rebel
  • NOCTIS
  • Apoplexy
:okay:

Thank you everyone who voted!

Ite

AKA
Ite
That's okay, it wouldn't have made a diff. Can I still use my joker card?

Top Bottom