TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #10

There can only be one moving on...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

This is hard. Terra, though more basic than Hellfire, used to be one of my favourite FF songs :P. Hellfire has grown on me over this competition (I initially thought it was a bit try-hard sounding :awesome:), so continuous exposure has done it wonders in regards to my attitudes. Though perhaps more dynamic than Terra, I still think it is inefficient, for lack of better words :P. I probably only like the first half of it. If it were all awesome it may have just scraped by, but I shall vote for Terra for now. I do apologise :P.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Am I the only one who finds Hellfire super boring? There are long stretches where nothing much is going on. And every song I’ve heard from FFXV has the same Latin chant “NA-NA (rest) NA-NA (rest) NA-NA (rest)” I know that most of the nominations are boss or Esper fights, but the soundtrack I’ve heard so far suffers from Too Much Epic syndrome.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Hellfire.

Two minutes in, right when it looks like it's going to turn into the generic Latin chant theme, Valse di Fantastica starts up and then it ends with a the minor key version of the Final Fantasy Prelude. Terra just doesn't have that variety in it.

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I voted for Terra, although I do like Hellfire a lot more than I thought I would!

Top Bottom