• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #14

Vote with your heart!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Eruyt Village, hands down! Not a huge fan of Apocalypsis Aquarius, but Eruyt Village? Perfect theme for the Viera. Feels mystical, mysterious, secluded, peaceful, hidden, beautiful...

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I really love XII's soundtrack but I could never really get on board with Eruyt Village. It's just kinda meh, to me. Apocalypsis Aquarius, on the other hand, hoo boy. Blows my socks off, no matter how many times I hear it. I loooove it. And when I hear the piano I just see Yoko Shimomura clear as day every time <3
Also I was listening to XV's soundtrack to help me concentrate when I was working late the other week and this song was playing during an especially dramatic torture scene I was editing and it just brought it back to me cos it matched well with the badass-ness of that part of the book.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Apocalypsis Aquarius.

If there's one thing Shimomura has always been good at, it's doing remixes. It is rather ammusing that at their hearts, both Hellfire and Apocalypsis Aquarius are remixes of Valse di Fantatisca. Which kinda makes me wonder what the other boss theams of FFXV are like.

Eryt Village has the same problem Street of Rabanaster has for me, there's other FFXII music that is similar that I like better.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Apocalypsis Aquarius just has too much Elder Scrolls Theme for me to focus on it.

Coupled with the fact that Dragonborn has better chanting, in a comprehensive language that was invented for the game.

Nuz aan suuuul, fent alohhhhk
Fod fin vuuuul dovah nohhhhhk
Fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk RUUUUZ!
Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein AAAAALDUIN JOHHHHHT!!!

Top Bottom