• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #16

i just wanna say that i ain't gonna judge you no matter what you vote for, promise...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

I like these poll titles of yours :P.

Voted Clash on the Big Bridge, because it's probably one of the best action songs in FF. Seems like a lot went into its development, which I'd be interested in learning about. On the other hand, I find the saturation of the Suteki Da Ne theme in FFX songs really grating... just not a fan of it :P.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Clash on the Big Bridge.

This is one of those songs that takes full advantage of the sounds available to the Midi format and sounds good in that format. It's really, really hard to find a remix that does it better then the original.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I enjoy the Clash on a Big Bridge battle theme, but when I listen to A Fleeting Dream, I have so many emotions in me. I personally think they're both good songs, but personal bias is in play, so A Fleeting Dream gets my vote. <3

Top Bottom