• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #2

Which song ought to move on to Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Oof. This one is hard. Mostly because I've looked at the other songs on the list and there's similar songs to both of these that I like more.

I'm going with Valley of the Fallen Star in the end.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
J-E-N-O-V-A gets my vote, after a loooooot of deliberation. I've always liked the song but it's never been my absolute fave boss fight music. That intro though is amazing.
Valley of the Fallen Star is so good, I've had it stuck in my head many times and can listen to it often on repeat. However I voted for The Great Warrior in poll #8, which I think is the 'better' song of the two by a somewhat narrow margin. So, eh, J-E-N-O-V-A gets my vote. :3

Top Bottom