• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #3

Which song deserves to move on to the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
*VOTES FOR MOUNT GAGAZET EVEN THOUGH THERE IS HONESTLY LITTLE POINT BC COME ON, THERE'S A CLEAR WINNER HERE RAWR RAWR RAWR SIGH HISS* :kermit:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Main Theme of FFVII.

Part of me feels bad this choice is so easy, the other part of me really doesn't. FFVII has a really good main theme and since it's the overworld music, it gets heard in-game a lot.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I absolutely love Mount Gagazet and am more likely to listen to this on repeat than VII's Main Theme, however that Main Theme, to me, is the better arrangement. I like how the theme goes through light and dark emotions; it's a good length as well, long enough to get the feelings across, but short enough to not drag on and get lost in itself.
So, Main Theme gets my vote :monster:

Top Bottom