• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll#4

You can only pick one!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
To Zanarkand.

I don't know why, but I've never thought Balamb Garden was all that great of a piece. I think because it's sound effects always remind me of the dings and beeps automated doors make. Whenever I hear it, I always think of subway and elevator doors closing and the sound effects associated with public transportation alerts. Which given how you get around Balamb Garden in-game makes some sense...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I quite enjoy Balamb Garden's theme, but I have to vote for To Zanarkand. Lot's of reasons, such as the simplicity with the piano, the emotional weight, the bittersweet sound, etc...

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Balamb Garden.

Even if To Zanarkand makes cry half of the earth population, the Balamb Garden theme can make you feel a nostalgia equal to that of the old school days and that's amazing.

Ghost X

Balamb Garden for me. I just think it captures so well the feeling of a school environment. To Zanarkand is honestly just grating to my ears :P. Not sure why.

Top Bottom