• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #5

Which song deserves to move on to the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

Loved Liberi Fatali since it appeared in the promotional demo I got in a PS magazine with the FMV trailer for FFVIII 20 odd years ago. Kind of reminds me of O Fortuna, which I think I first heard in the 1981 film Excalibur when first saw that film about... 28 years ago :awesome:. Makes a great song to begin a game with, especially with all the action and intensity and stuff :monster:

Festival of the Hunt is a good song too, but I think more wars would be won with Liberali Fatali playing in soldier's earphones, and that's the weird morally questionable metric I am conveniently using here :awesome:. I think there's more to the former than the latter also.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Liberi Fatali, didn't even really have to think about this one. :monster: I fuckin' love that song. Hunter's Chance is great as well, I can jive to this for a long time, but the former is just arguably the better song to me. Gets me in a creative mood and is epic to boot!

Top Bottom