• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #8

You decide!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

Whilst The Great Warrior tugs at the heart strings, it ain't tragic enough for me to vote for it over an epic like Dancing Mad, three of four of the movements of which I'd also individually vote over the other song.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
The Great Warrior. Amazingly emotional song. Dancing Mad has some good points in it, more than I initially thought, and that bumped it up a bit in my brain, but I think it's length here is also a huge weakness. I think it's good but I much prefer Great Warrior.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Dancing Mad is 18 minutes long. It’s for the SNES. What the actual hell.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Dangit. When I saw Valley of the Fallen Star vs JENOVA on the other poll I decided to wait to see Great Warrior's match-up so maybe it could make my decisions easier. It does not. I love Great Warrior. but Dancing Mad is on a different level of songwriting (though it is more like 9 minutes since it loops once :P) So I guess I go back to the earlier poll to struggle with the decision...

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
This is the hardest one yet for me. Both of these are so good at doing very different things musically.

Ultimately though, it's Dancing Mad. There's very few songs that have this much build-up in them and get across the personality of the boss you're fighting this good.

Granted, it also helps that I voted for the Cosmo Canyon theme in that poll, so...

Top Bottom