TLS reaches 500 articles

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Finally got something written up & sent in. This is a fantastic idea, and I'm glad that it's happening.

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Thank you, all of you, for submitting your comments. =)

Flint, the article is basically done now if you look in the saved drafts. I'm going to give it until Sunday night to see if anyone else sends in further comments, but, if not, we'll be okay. Go ahead and add images now if you like. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
It's absolutely win, I love it. Everyone's comments are fantastic and heartwarming to read.

BUT I think there are a few important people missing who haven't made a comment yet - guys, do eeeet (YOP, FFS ARSE YOURSELF YOU OWN THE PLACE :D, Fangu, Mako) to name a few.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Aye, I really wanted comments from those three, as well as others yet. But Yop said he didn't feel any inspiration and Mako said he doesn't have time, so I'm not expecting anything from them. =(

Still, glad you like it. =)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm still trying to decide what to write! There's so much pressure! *flails*

No but seriously, I'm pondering it. :P

Fangu

Great Old One
I will! Today! I'm just finding it hard to start :(
But I'll force myself tonight, I want in :)

Edit: Sent!

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
What is this a PM thing or what

halp im not too fast

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Alright, I think I'm done sprucing the article up. I added three images, changed the formatting a little and added some more links. I hope you guys like the featured image :) It's a shame I can't see what it looks like on the front page already, in case I decide I need to tweak it a little.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Still not inspired, wtf am I supposed to say, something like "Oh yeah those guys did a great job adding stuff to my site"? :monster: I honestly prefer being an accommodator here.

Fangu

Great Old One
^ Don't worry, you're in my short story, I mentioned some stuff you did for the new site and you're featured in how the project started etc :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Still not inspired, wtf am I supposed to say, something like "Oh yeah those guys did a great job adding stuff to my site"? :monster: I honestly prefer being an accommodator here.

There you go Tres theres your quote

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I got your PM, Tenny. Sorry it's not up yet, guys. Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, and I be a Mexican, so there were some festivities. I figured I would just give everyone who might still be looking for inspiration until morning.

So, it's morning. Give me a couple hours and I'll make the finishing touches. =)

Flint: Thanks for touching it up.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Congrats guys! Sorry I was out for 2 months, had to get shit sorted. X(

Top Bottom