• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Welp I sent my thing, :monster:. Shipping is about as much as the value of the contents but hey. Should be... fuck if I know, :monster:. 2-4 weeks?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I’ll be lucky if I get to mail my thing off this week but I *should* be able to before the weekend hits (still waiting on a couple things). :monster: so uh....it’ll be a belated Christmas gift.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Mine went out on Saturday... a little later than I intended, but... eh. It should get there in time.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
To my secret santa: You're going to get an amazon package in the next couple of days that doesn't have my name on it or is gift wrapped because amazon refused to do so.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Knowing my luck,the one coming my way will arrive while I'm out of town .

But gift from has been sent. I'm excited to know the receiver's reaction. Took me 3 weeks to find the perfect thing for them.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Mine is off as well - had to go through amazon.com to rip off the system and get cheaper international shipping. Should arrive likely after Christmas but not long after. Can't remember if I marked it as gift though so they may know it's me when it arrives :monster:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
9HDKpIb.jpg

Something hath arrived. Should I open it? :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
OPEN IT! I opened mine! :reptar:

eoDX73B.jpg

But there's no name!

qjBfihr.jpg

How did you know I'd been wanting the NSFW deck???

RQCe5h4.jpg

Uncharted! :reptar:

AOax2Ra.jpg

Who are you???

WHO LIVES IN ILLINOIS???

EDIT: Oh I know who...

Last edited:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
OPEN IT! I opened mine! :reptar:

Yeah... I totally opened it.

FdvKscCl.jpg

:monster:

QV9RzcIl.jpg

Oooh... a card!

D7PHEzYl.jpg

Sekrit Santa revealed! :awesome:

oR7SRzLl.jpg

OMGSTUFF!!!! :wacky:

MAEDu9Rl.jpg

Pacman legos... check.

Cqzpq9Zl.jpg

Super awesome pen tool... check.

UpYQNAGl.jpg

Cool Zelda lanyard... check.

SxyLYVIl.jpg

OMGCHOCOLATE!!!! :loveglomp:

Fs47VKql.jpg

Who are you???

WHO LIVES IN ILLINOIS???

EDIT: Oh I know who...

Ha, ha... yeah... I got the whole thing packaged up and then realized my dumb ass didn't actually sign the card after I printed it.

Lex

Administrator
I'm going digital this year so my sekrit santa can expect their gift(s) either on christmas eve or Christmas day :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Glad you liked it! Wasn't sure if a gadget pen was gadgety enough. It had a spirit level though so I was sold. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
BTW, was there a budget or something set? I just bought a bunch of random crap and now wonder whether I got enough stuff :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Budget was like.. 20-30$ right? I ended up getting one more thing after tricking the international amazon situation but still felt it wasn't enough. >_<

Also no card from me either so err... haha on you :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
Yeah I found some really good sales on Amazon, but that also meant waiting longer for shipping since they weren&#8217;t Prime and well that means my gifts will be late and I&#8217;m sorrrryyyyyy :/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nah that works out just fine for me, as long as you don't count shipping :monster:

edit: actually come to think of it, I ordered a T-shirt off teefury right before black friday, then they had a black friday sale with 30% discount, so I contacted support and was like "wtf mate?", they said they returned the difference but I think they returned the whole price so err. Cheap holiday gifts coming to someone here :monster:

edit: nope it's the difference. Still $23 off of three shirts though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
0ZC8863.jpg

We will see what it is on Christmas.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This thread makes me so happy! :reptar:

ALSO I just mailed off my gift today finally! Aaaaa! Someone's got a belated gift incoming :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I know, right? I opened mine from Flare last year the day it came.. like.. 2 weeks before Christmas. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm half and half on that. I love waiting til Christmas day to open gifts, but sometimes I also like to look at it as a special early gift that I'm allowed to open sooner and enjoy sooner. :reptar:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
BTW, was there a budget or something set? I just bought a bunch of random crap and now wonder whether I got enough stuff :wacky:

No budget was set because no-one should feel pressure to spend money they can't afford or feel bad for homemade awesomeness. I was aiming for a small parcel because postage was always going to be a shit. :monster: If I'd had more time Kionae would've gotten a crocheted moogle hat. :awesome:

Also it did occur to me that by sekrit Santa I shouldn't have signed the card from myself, but I ain't letting some fat fuck take credit for my hard work, I've had years of that from my ex. :monster:

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Whew, I'm back.

Everyone's giving/getting such awesome gifts! Now I feel really bad about what I have prepared. orz I'm sorry, whoever my sekrit friend is.....t-2 days until delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom