TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
I've received a gift!!! I might have waited to open it, except Micah had already opened the package before I got home >_>

wp2N68mm.jpg

It came with no note or anything, so I'm not sure who to thank, but I guess I know what I'll be playing next! :monster:

Thank you, Secretest of Santas! :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It was me, I was the turkey all along. While I was ordering the game it sold out (-_-) so I went with a third party seller that didn't do gift wrapping or cards unfortunately. I hope you love it and Lith who's probably the most excited about the gift than anyone, is probably going to geek out all over you pretty soon. :monster:

Also lawls Micah.

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Whoever my sekrit santa is, thank you so much!:) I've been away from home so I couldn't check. But I called home and they said something arrived in the mail. So yeah. It arrived safely. Thank you again. I'll open it right away when I get home on Saturday.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
iuqJjQJ.jpg

Thank you secret santa! I was actually looking at pendants the other day.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
H3r3dwv.jpg

A statue + booklet and a lapel pin; I've no clue who it's from, looks like it was sent directly from Amazon, but, thank you O secret one; may the Great Old Ones eat you first when They return <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You're very welcome. You have no idea the pressure to get The Big Boss something he liked. :closedmonster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You know nothing Jon Shub. :monster:

It arrived this morning! Safe and sound and lovely! I'll post a pic when I'm not on my phone but I got a funky cat mug, some Murcan candy and a piece of heart necklace from Flare! <3 Thank you, it really cheered me up as I feel so grotty. I just used three exclamation marks, you know this is the good shit. :wacky:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
ADMNBMSKnksjgkjfgjhrksbhnjslnjdjgksSJFKthewsswkgv omgomgomgomg IT GOT THERE YAAAAAY

Omg I'm so happy you like it!! ;____; <3 :properhug:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
OMG I GOT MY GIFT AAAAAAAAA!!!! :reptar:

LOOOK AT THE PICS! Omg I love the shirt, imma wear that as soon as it’s washed <3 And candy stuffs and those adorable little ceramic thingies aaaaah! It’s all so lovely and was a real treat getting a gift from Yop :awesome: <3 Also the card was awesome, made me laugh <3 Thank you so muuuuuch :properhug: I love every bit of it :joy:

Attachments

• 0F2CE7E1-56EB-446A-A536-F5C97854EDE2.jpeg
    0F2CE7E1-56EB-446A-A536-F5C97854EDE2.jpeg
    731 KB · Views: 19
  • 6D9D8C21-3FE5-4F18-A801-77419F8CA950.jpeg
    6D9D8C21-3FE5-4F18-A801-77419F8CA950.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 13
  • EE99710C-325C-40A9-9C31-7A4FB9EB2BD6.jpeg
    EE99710C-325C-40A9-9C31-7A4FB9EB2BD6.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 13

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Lots of awesome gifts in this thread, I should take notes!

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
I opened it finally. Thank you, my sekrit santa! How did you know my favourite color was blue?? Are you psychic? :@ This thing is so bloody soft and warm. Perfect for snugglling during these cold cold nights.

DP0Y14y.jpg

Sorry for bad camera work. I live alone so I didn't have anyone to hold the blanky up for me. >.>

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Omg finally! lol

It was me! :reptar:

I picked that one because it looks like the FFVII menu. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom