TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Here's a full pic of the blanket for anyone who wishes to see.

il_570xN.795284895_8f3i.jpg

I'm so glad you like it! I was starting to get paranoid you didn't. haha

Lex

Administrator
At this present point in the time space continuum I would like to let my secret santa know that I haven't received anything yet :monster:

I don't mind and this is in no way a call-out, it's just that last year it got stuck at customs so just in case someone is waiting for a post from me and thinks I've been ungrateful and just not posted about it :monster:

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Here's a full pic of the blanket for anyone who wishes to see.

il_570xN.795284895_8f3i.jpg

I'm so glad you like it! I was starting to get paranoid you didn't. haha

O.O ..... !?!?!?

That was a cursor this whole time!??? I've been wondering. It was hard to make out the entire thing since I dont have a good space to spread it out and take a step back to see it. (No, I don't throw my blankies on the floor. Period.)

I love this thing even more now!! :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

Sorry, I was late in posting a thank you, Tennyo-san. Plans and shite got delayed and all the holidays shennanigans ensued so I only got my hands on the package the other day. I'm absolutely positively in love.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I kept meaning to post when I got my gift the other day but I was so lazy to get the pic from my phone to tls :monster:

Upon worrying that my gift was delayed and/or lost, my secret santa sent me an adorable custom??? pic on top of it

AVpP4rT.jpg

IT'S FREAKING SHUYIN WITH A CAT. DOES IT GET ANY CUTER???

also here is my gift, an even cuter Cubone <3 <3 <3 Thank you demonwolf!!

uRmrbz8.jpg

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Slight update: Is it ironic or weird that I really enjoy sleeping with my plush freddy as a chin rest in bed?

Lex

Administrator
At this present point in the time space continuum I would like to let my secret santa know that I haven't received anything yet :monster:

I don't mind and this is in no way a call-out, it's just that last year it got stuck at customs so just in case someone is waiting for a post from me and thinks I've been ungrateful and just not posted about it :monster:

:kermit:

kimble are you my secret santa again

its nearly february

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
D'awww that's so awesome :monster:

Can we get started on this in like... October? I'd love to have oodles of time to spoil my giftee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom