• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
OH SHIT
Yeah okay I'm in, sorry for being really late :wacky:

UHHHH what do I like.

My favorite FF games are VII, IX, XII, and XIV. Some specific ideas, I love Vivi and Zidane in IX, Ivalice as a world is awesome (and so is Fran), Eorzea is pretty cool and I'm a Warrior in XIV. I also like the Legend of Zelda series.
I have a thing for dragons.
I like alcohol, like rum, vodka, wine, some beers, etc etc
I wear usually small or extra small t-shirts, v-neck is preferred.
I'm a big fan of stuff that represents where you live, like if you're in a different country or a different state, something cool and 'local'. Doesn't have to be a blatant souvenir but yeah :monster: I also love learning about different places.

EDIT: OH I ALSO looooove maps. Could be a cool map of a real location, or something of a fave fantasy world, etc. :D FF, LoZ, LotR, GoT, any of that stuff is fair game. I'd be fine with something non-specific as well, so long as it looks stylish and fit to hang on a wall!

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
All right folks, I'm gathering names and addresses. If anyone still wants to participate, now's your chance! Want to have everyone partnered up by Monday.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
For some reason the page won't let my edit my post so here:

I ALSO looooove maps. Could be a cool map of a real location, or something of a fave fantasy world, etc. :D FF, LoZ, LotR, GoT, any of that stuff is fair game. I'd be fine with something non-specific as well, so long as it looks stylish and fit to hang on a wall!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Alright folks; names have been drawn for everyone, you should have all received your person and their address. If by chance you have NOT received any info from me, please let me know!

Also, if you would like any special shipping instructions relayed; like tracking numbers and such so you know when to expect your gift--PLEASE let me know!!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I've also got about half gift thus far. Canada may or may not still being going through postal strike so I'm trying to get this done asap.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Whats funny is I can't play this till Christmas, since my PS4 is actualy a Christmas gift my family agreed to get for me, but we're pretending its a surprise so it doesn't upset my uncle. But this is still perfect since I was gonna wait, but this gives me a kid friendly game to play with the kids for a bit. I can play Detroit Become Human or FFXV later when they go to bed.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Oh so I opened the thing from @Channy and was too excited to keep myself from opening. The package looked lovely with little christmas and Canadian stickers across it <3

SHE GOT ME SOME FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE FROM TIM HORTONS. This is totally a big deal because I lived in Canada for about a year and livvvvved off this stuff. This was like 5 years ago tho and I don't know how she remembered me squealing about this shit but she did cos she bae.
Also got some chocolate liquers which I'm nomming right now, some harry potter sweeties and A GURREN LAGANN flag. IT LOOKS DOPE.

It looks like this and I'm tagging my weeb in arms @solo player sab so she sees it too:

81dWVOoJrrL._SX425_.jpg

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom