• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
tbh I was worried the flag was gonna be kinda lame but everytime I see you post I think Gurren (even though you said in your post you were into MHA right now) - my goal was to get you bitchin Kamina glasses but alas, I was too poor :monster: So you had to settle for the coffee :wacky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yo, so I received an Amazon parcel today so no sender or anything and it's a book about being a butler or doing butler stuff (actually valet work but they're calling it butler work so eh). Was this someone here's doing because I am baffled to fuck.

20181222_223436.jpg

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
It's from me and it's a book I've read partially through and found fascinating. You said you liked British history, and between the lines, it's actually a really interesting look at how the culture was during the time of big English manorhouses, and how aristocratic family lives were handle. Downton Abby type stuff! I figured what with you traveling and so busy, the book might be a good escape for you.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I got mine the other day!! It’s from Flarebear!! THE BITCH DREW ME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AERITH IN THE HISTORY OF EVERDOME. I’m framing that shit and sticking it in the shrine. Straight up.

And two of the cutest little pins that I’ve been eyeing for a while but so couldn’t be arsed to buy ?

And a lovely hand written letter for my eyes only :megusta:

I love you @Flare !!! I love you so much thank you for this wonderful gift ❤️❤️

Attachments

• 32C4320F-BD43-49A5-9AD6-10E51C48E8E0.jpeg
    32C4320F-BD43-49A5-9AD6-10E51C48E8E0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 2064331A-A3C6-4347-95F5-A8ACCC9065B0.jpeg
    2064331A-A3C6-4347-95F5-A8ACCC9065B0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • ED1D7457-FDB9-46F2-A349-3852FB9FBAA5.jpeg
    ED1D7457-FDB9-46F2-A349-3852FB9FBAA5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm so glad it arrived right on time! :reptar: You're welcome @Channy, I'm happy you like the gift :joy: Lots of love to you as well <3 Now I can post that Aerith drawing on my FB :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It's from me and it's a book I've read partially through and found fascinating. You said you liked British history, and between the lines, it's actually a really interesting look at how the culture was during the time of big English manorhouses, and how aristocratic family lives were handle. Downton Abby type stuff! I figured what with you traveling and so busy, the book might be a good escape for you.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Also, yes, Yop... you were my secret Santa many many years ago. I still have the peppermint tin and tiny shoes.:D

0GGRlRhl.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I knew it @Kionae :monster:. Also those aren't stroopwafels actually, they're pepernoten coated in a stroopwafel-flavored chocolate something :awesome:. I hope you like the rocks, I like how you unpacked and put them all out on display and shit :monster:. They're mostly from around here I believe.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
1229182338.jpg

I got my gift last night! :reptar: it's from @Shub Niggurath! <3
Some chocolates, a bag with "I <3 Brum" on it (and a badass bull :awesome:), and a LoZ fairy necklace! I saw the necklace first and then when I saw the bag with the bull, it made me think of Lon Lon Ranch :D I haven't tried the chocolate yet but I plan on it when I make another cup of tea shortly.

I love these gifts, thank you Mage! <3 :properhug: And thank you for the card as well! Also I like the wrapping paper you used :3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Jesus fuck that was late, I was told it would arrive on Xmas Eve! The
PM2086040.jpg
is the Birmingham mascot BTW, once upon a time we had an epic cattle market in the city centre (hence Bullring). I wanted to send you something that denoted the history as a city of a thousand trades but I could only find a tea towel. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom