• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS shop (X, get in here)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We've had a webshop kinda thing going on for... quite some time, maybe even before the googly ads telling me I can get all the hot czech babes I want if I join their site, but I'm gonna bring it up anyway for the heck of it.

X set it up, iirc, and I've also got access to it. According to those figures, Amazon earned approx. $1,179.58 via the TLS store. Of that, we got $58.70 (in theory), or about 4% on average. Which tbh, isn't much :monster:.

In comparison, we earn like €35 a month from google ads.

Or should I say earned, :awesome:. I logged into the ads account for the first time again in ages, and it reported crawl errors - i.e. google can't index our forums to create relevant ads. This was due to me copy/pasting an overzealous robots.txt file that basically disallowed every URL with a ? in it, i.e. all of the forums pages, opps :awesome:. I'll keep an eye out on that stuff more in the future.

I was of the impression that we were going to end the shop in the same breath as we publish the site redesign. =/
We purposely have no link to the shop planned because of this.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, forgot to add, I'm in favor of dropping it; don't like the idea of Amazon making money off of us anyway, :monster:.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Here I thought this was going to be a venue for buying a cool TLS shirt with the lifestream squiggles and dots on it.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Was I needed for something as the title suggests?

TBH, we can drop the shop. I don't really care one way or another about it, and since there's nothing really significant coming from it, I doubt it'll make any difference one way or the other.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
What should we do with it? I'll gladly make use of it, (tbh I'd entirely forgotten about the store and how it functioned).

X :neo:

Top Bottom