• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Store...Actually...Maybe?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
...God, sometimes it takes me hours to come up with a name..... :monster: I'll have to brainstorm this. Please tell me you have an idea. :wacky:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
*much* better (first layer) ^.^

20150827_212949.jpg

20150827_213023.jpg

20150827_213054.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So I'm taking Kionae's advice and I'm looking for some crushed crystals/gemstones for this little white materia project...She recommended opal but I'm already halfway down the rabbit hole looking at other stones. :lol:

May I suggest Green Fluorite? I bought a green fluorite sphere for my Holy Materia replica.. a sizeable sphere, abouts 2.5-3" in diameter cost me maybe 30 bucks? Not bad, and I found it captures the colour perfectly.

p750.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The obvious answer to the glowing materia conundrum is a milky/phosphorescent swirl mix in a pale green orb (starting with the white materia here). To make it glow you could coat it with photovoltaic film (you can get a resinous version), then have a small LED inside the orb with a more solid coloured core to hide the gubbins. Don't make me think any more than that ATM, my brain hurts - but it does negate the need for batteries and most of the wiring that goes with it.

EDIT: I'll have a go at costing it later, this might be something a 3D printer would cater for perfectly.

I've read all the way through the thread in one go, there's some amazing ideas in here. I'm still after a TLS logo t-shirt/hoodie.

Fangu

Great Old One
Re: RedBubble

sick2_zpsc9bxncqy.jpg

I got a Large, but I'd get a Medium for this kind of shirt if I was to get another one. It's the kind of shirt that's fun to wear to the pub or something so it's nice if it's a bit on the tighter side. The pointer looks a bit funny up close but looks fine a few feet away.

Nice stuff, Pixel :thumbsup:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Right, so if thats a large then I'll need......XXXL? :lol:

Now I gotta save up and stop spending all my monies on clay...

Fangu

Great Old One
Don't be fooled by the pic :P I'm 168 cm and currently weigh around 70 kg. It's nice to have the extra fabric around the tummy but it feels a bit loose around the shoulders. Here's to hoping it shrinks during washing :P I should probably also mention I have a tank top under it.

(Also that's Fangu not wearing a bra)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Hey the shirt the Fangu looks great! :monster:
(Okayokay, they both look great).

How NOT to ruin hours of hard work :wacky:
20150831_070236.jpg

The sphere mold did not have a very good seal on it...I think this can be salvaged though. The frosty quality goes away and becomes clear after applying a glaze or fixative spray.

20150831_190045.jpg

Working on some 3d Gengars. ^.^

Team_Wingless

Unauthorized Tie-in Novelist
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=603447&postcount=128

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=603512&postcount=140

My take on storefronts like redbubble. As you pointed out the overwhelming majority of stuff like that is actually illegally sold.

Imo keep things legit and gun for stuff thats more grey area like the actual spell names (Meteorain, ultima etc.) But as you can imagine that leads to more boring design options.

Straight up selling a shirt with a chocobo on it or a vincent silhouette etc. is a no go.

I don't know where we are in the conversation and there's like a million posts but you guys know that artists sell fan art of FF7 all the time right? CJ Draden does it at conventions and makes mad gil.

W6Im0bH.jpg

ZUzCxuu.jpg

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
So yeah I'm no artist but sometimes I have decent ideas, usually fueled by energy shots in the wee hours of the morning.

Somebody pretty this up and put it on a mug and I would totally buy it:

11169163_10156095840095235_3985342107958456681_n.jpg

QBapPzxCQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
What's the possibility of getting the original TLS logo as it appears on the site on a navy blue hoodie? I know there was a logo image Pixel posted somewhere in this thread but it looked more silver/metallic. I wouldn't mind a hoodie at all, especially now it's fucking cold.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'll take a photo of what the logo looks like on my tshirt. If I did a logo one, I'd have to take away the glow. I'll take a look at it. The positioning is kinda difficult to figure out, too.

Fangu, on your shirt, is there a thin white outline at the top of the design? I'm not sure about their printing technique. I might need to darken the dark outlining pixel. The print has made it a bit lighter.

How about this for the cup
goddamn%20tea_zpszdusjblp.jpg

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Pixel that's freaking brilliant!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Got to save up first tho :sadpanda:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Ohohohohoho my god this paycheck that mug will be mine

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Holy fuck those costs are prohibitive. It'd have to be a fucking amazing mug to make me pay more than a fiver, and no more than three quid for delivery.

Having said that, the cushion is amazing and I think I need one.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I loooove that mug, Pixel! My family wouldn't get it, but it'd be a great talking point. :D

Top Bottom