• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Store...Actually...Maybe?

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm looking at uberprints.com right now for possible ways to slap together a shirt. They actually have the deep/dark teal color I want for the shirt. I just need decent tls logos to slap on it.

I wish they had an option to maybe put some tiny lettering on the edge of the shirt sleeve or something.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm pretty sure sleeve prints is 2hard4machines (which is why they can make them relatively cheap); could be added later on with err, ironing transfers or however they're called. Old school custom T-shirts.

Also I'm down for whatever :monster:. I can even sponsor some shirts if we want to hand them out to random TLS fans if they're not on the forums.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I expect that after each KupoCon there will be a mass joining. Let's squeeze what we can out of the little bastards!!

1526_3.jpg

(erm if anyone is reading this after KupoCon, uhhhh welcome we love youuu)

Lex

Administrator
I'll definitely wear one to the UK version of the event.

I'd prefer a TLS hoodie too. I once did a mass order of hoodies for my uni's society, but we got them embroidered. Worked out around £15 each, but that was for around 30 people who wanted one (good quality, I'm actually wearing it now lol). Not sure an embroidered design would work for TLS's logo though.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Would I able to get a high-res version of the TLS logo (preferably on a white backround) so I can see how it would look on a design I'm trying to draft up?

Pixel

The Pixie King

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah, of course I can show you. I'm mainly just creating this shirt for myself, mainly because I want one with my forum name on it. :D But they're your designs, so I get it completely. Give me a moment to go uberprints.com and throw it together.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Maybe the wrong thread for this, but what exactly is the nature of our collaboration with Kupocon? I remember seeing the announcement but I haven't read any details of what it really means. If it's already been covered, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think is we share their news and updates here, attend the events and they gave us discounts on ticket purchases.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Alright, cool. Though if we've agreed to share their news and updates it might be worth posting about them every once in a while on the front page. Depends on the agreement, I guess. :)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I wouldn't mind repping my forum name on a shirt, but I'm also neither a moderator nor donator (yet... my acting ship will come in one day!) so unless it's a real Thang I'm happy to jes' have a little emblem.

Although it WOULD make it really easy to identify y'all. (Aside from Prince Lex who is burned into my nightly fantasies).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm pretty sure having your name on something is more a matter of monies than rank, :monster:

besides, what rank.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Regarding the affiliation with KupoCon, it's pretty much been a case of "working together". Particularly in the early days, affiliating with certain sites and groups meant the word of KupoCon was spread, even by default. In return, incentives were offered; namely, the discounted tickets. That, and it was to encourage groups/sites to come either to promote/advertise their location by setting up a table (as
(While the intent of KupoCon is that of a fan gathering rather than a traditional convention, this was pretty much legitimate considering the nature of said places who'd apply for such space)
was offered for those not selling anything) or come as a group and be offered their own space to do their own thing.
As an affiliate, if you wanted to get involved, well then you pretty much got your involvement - after all, with collaboration being key (in that it's not all about KupoCon's ideas) and affiliation recognising a connection, if people here for example wanted to host some kind of panel or similar, you could be sure it would come to be. So, at its least, being affiliated was establishing this tie of recognition, and at its most it meant incentives and having involvement - for example, as can be seen from the latest schedule, Ultima Final Fantasy, one of our affiliates, will be recording a podcast from the venue.

Now, as the Community Manager of KC, I'm always open to take on board different suggestions/requests etc., regardless of affiliation or not - also, it's you guys, need I say more. I saw badges were mentioned on the previous page. I have been in communication with a custom badge company. If so desired, I could get 50 or 100 or more badges done with some particular TLS design as chosen - just for personal keeping and if you felt you wanted to hand them out to anyone you happen to talk about TLS to on the day (for both Newark and London). Regardless of that idea, since we're on the subject of KC & affiliation, if there is something else you need/want, just let me know. And on the subject of hoodies or t-shirts, I'd say go for hoodies (there will be t-shirts in people's loot bags, which of course are hardly something that will have to be worn on the day or anything, but regardless hoodies are nicer anyway XD). I can also chip in towards it all.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Cool. Well, if there's agreement on this, then send me on whatever particular design of preference and I'll get on it :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
If people are in agreement, especially Pixel, then I can get on this :)
The first image, in particular, would be an ideal type to use.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^I absolutely agree with Yop.
Though this has technically nothing to do with KupoCon itself (insofar as this is a venture that's personal in nature, brought up among TLS, and I'm offering to get them printed simply because I happen to already be in touch with a printing company for badges), this is still your design being used - had Redbubble offered pin badges I'd have got them from there so something would go back to you.

If I can't find some way to compensate you for this, then I'd have to make another donation to TLS - and that's putting money in dangerous hands :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I would fucking kill for a This guy are sick shirt.

Top Bottom