• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Store...Actually...Maybe?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
What is they do that I can't using my inkjet printer and printable t-shirt transfer paper?

Okay nvm I clicked on the link and they're better quality. :monster: Okay the only potential issue there is quality of adhesion because it's not gonna be the same method for all the different styles OFC so we'd need to be consistent if we're going to produce/sell stuff.

Y'know, having an e-shop where we can sell merch to help fund the TLS travel bursary would be a lot easier if we had a forum upgrade.........

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I've used printer transfer paper before. Tried again recently about a month ago for an outfit to wear to EXPCon. It just looks incredibly shitty if it's anything other than a picture with a square/rectangular border. At least with professionally made transfers the intricate details of logos will look good, and the material itself will last longer.

Quality of adhesion shouldn't be an issue as long as their are clear directions on how to apply the transfers with an even heat. Some of them may be applied with different temperatures and such.

I'd love to get a TLS store up; I've been researching a few things in my spare time.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I had a quick browse of the site and answered my own question. :P
Yeah, I'd like to see the ball moving forward on this one now too.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
There's t-shirts, I know the rubber bracelets have been discussed at some point... I'd like to see key chains and/or lanyards. Maybe even some pins?

I've spoken to a few TLS members already about possibly contributing original designs for TLS merch, that way they can actually be sold and copyrights issues could potentially be avoided.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Lanyards would be awesome imo. I have a final fantasy lanyard I bought off eBay a decade ago... still holding up some quality material but the lettering has faded. Could have tls logoing an shit on them.

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'll second the idea for keychains.

What about decals? Like wall decals or car decals? I'd love some chocobo or moogle wall decals for my house. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I've said this on Discord but I'd really like a TLS t-shirt for Kupocon. Even if it's just an agreed-upon design which I could get printed myself.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
^ Yap. It's probably better to go to a local print shop with a shirt you actually like as opposed to ordering a too-expensive one online and hoping it fits right. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So there's a print shop near me who have a minimum order of five t-shirts (IIRC it's about £15 for an across the chest print on five t-shirts unless I misread it which is entirely possible because I had to be reminded several times that today is Thursday). I can go enquire next week if anyone's interested, see if we can have different sizes in that bundle.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Any preferences on colour? I'm thinking dark grey or navy blue would look best. The grey would be a lovely contrast to the lifestream green.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay that's four people which makes it worthwhile so I'll follow it up. Any preference on sizes? I'm a large in unisex t-shirts, I'm gonna guess medium for Carlie and Flint (correct me if I'm wrong) and XL for Yop? I dunno, PM me with colour and size preferences and I'll go over next week as early as I can. Might ring 'em tomorrow if they're open.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That's racist.

Also yes, XL will work :monster:. There was a time where I could do L but that era has passed.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd also be up for it! :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ah, sorry! Either L or XL, it will depend on what it's like.

You know how it is being a woman in this country with clothes... :doh:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
If you're going to put The Lifestream's name, URL, logo or other branding on those shirts, could you run the design past Lith first? She's supposed to be the staffer with responsibility for that kind of thing. If you post a mock-up in this thread then I can make sure she sees it. Sorry for the trouble but we'd like to keep some kind of oversight. :) I'd also like to see the design before I commit to getting one for myself.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
This is news to me, I thought Lith was PR and Events, didn't realise it covered the running of the as-yet non-existent shop too. If I'm stepping on anyone's toes I won't bother.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You're not stepping on any toes. Please don't let what I said discourage you, that wasn't my intention at all.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Could you clarify exactly what Lith's role in this is please? I'm offering to do the legwork to get some t-shirts produced ahead of the event at my own cost with relatively short notice which afaik will involve redrawing the logo because the current one is too small to be useful. I don't expect thanks but I don't see why I need permission from anyone other than Yop or Pixel.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The point is just that we don't want people sticking our name or logo on things without getting approval from someone on staff. I only mentioned Lith because as our events coordinator she is also supposed to be responsible for our merchandise, but of course it would also be fine to run it past Yop. Pixel is no longer involved with us so asking his permission is not necessary, though if you want to do so out of courtesy, there's nothing wrong with that.

Top Bottom