• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS t-shirts

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Some of you may recall that I got on this before Pomingham Palace but the printer I wanted to use was in the process of changing premises. Since Pomathon is imminent now, I decided to get back on it (also because I'm going to chuck a t-shirt into the raffle prize bundle).

I had a list of who wanted what but I've lost it whilst packing and rearranging stuff so if you're interested in a TLS t-shirt (prices to be confirmed), reply with size and style (choice of round or v-neck, unisex or lady fit) or via PM and I'll see to getting them ordered this week, as long as the proof is good.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
V neck, unisex, largest size available please. :megusta:

Thank you sooo much for this, Mage!! :glomp:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can get two of you in one of my t-shirts, missy. :watchingu:

Actually that sounds like a delightful proposition. :awesome:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
latest
latest
latest
!!!

Don’t tease me, Mage!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Round neck, unisex, large. :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Just need to add that this isn't limited to longer term members, as long as you've made enough posts to be known around here I'm happy to order a t-shirt for you. OFC if you're new and interested then just make some posts and get to know everyone! I held off from confirming the order because people keep adding their names (we've gone over minimum order quantity now so the t-shirts get a little cheaper), if this thread goes quiet for a few days I'll go ahead and get things going but that doesn't mean you've missed the boat - I can order single t-shirts afterwards if necessary.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And if it's a real success, I think we could make an Investment and order a bunch, sell them at e.g. Kupocon.

Lex

Administrator
V-Neck (I had to be that guy didn't I) XL Unisex

I don't know if I'm going to Pomathon but I'll transfer you le cashu whenever.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ The v-necks are a bit more fitted than the standard crew neck, IMO they look better (guess what I'm going for, lol).

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Administrator
I just dislike polo neck shirts you know? Feel like I'm being strangled. I mean I've got loads of them because V neck is far less popular for whatever reason, but I like that bit of my neck to be free to breathe lol. Maybe it's weird idk

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't like v necks because i get self conscious because i think i'm showing too much

i like them on other guys though because they show too much and that's just the way i like it

Reactions: Lex

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That's okay - but if Newark 2.0 will be our biggest con yet maybe we should definitely get ahead on some merch for it? Shirts, buttons, wrist bands, etc?

Top Bottom