• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just give me a date and I'll book that shit off work. Pls don't be while I'm in Japan at the end of July :closedmonster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Doubt I'll be able to make it. Unless I win the lottery :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You'll just have to make an effigy of me out of newspaper and ham :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
You'll just have to make an effigy of me out of newspaper and ham :monster:

As opposed to an effigy of Kimble which would be made of

0003428886_10.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
Thank you Wifi for killing my post >_>

Anyway, tl;dr: I think August and September are good months. And I'd love to set up some sort of donation thingy where people can have tickets or their stay sponsored or something. And/or if we do a big dinner where whoever is in charge of the donation account pay for the entire meal. I don't want money to be an issue if there's a way to resolve it - KupoCon actually ended up pretty cheap for me, at least compared to other trips abroad I've taken over the recent years. Look to the US, they do donation thingys all the time. It's not charity, it's just a way to make sure everyone gets to take part in it. I had a blast that weekend and I'd love to do it again :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
We could easily make up a few hundred quid to go toward travel expenses so people can come. Since its London I'll donate my own share of that since its a non issue for moi.
Mid-august to September works great for me.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You guys are sweet :properhug: I couldn't accept such generosity though, I'm not saying a definite no cos my situation could change, but I'd feel awful if you guys are spending your hard earned cash when I don't even have a jerb. I'd feel a total sponge.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It'd be more awful to deny us your company so no u.

Consider that a no u to any of you yurrrpeans with similarly weak excuses. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
NO U!

Well at the very least other tlsers should take priority, those who have yet to bask in your glory :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You guys are sweet :properhug: I couldn't accept such generosity though, I'm not saying a definite no cos my situation could change, but I'd feel awful if you guys are spending your hard earned cash when I don't even have a jerb. I'd feel a total sponge.

How much are we talking about anyway? I mean you live in the same country, can't be much :monster:

Also, Brum could also be an option, I believe it's actually closer for a lot of people and it's generally cheaper than London I believe.

Anyway I'll probably be spending most of my money and free time on buying a house and moving in July, but I should be able to come over anyway.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm definitely down for this!

I wouldn't oppose to Brum either. I'd only be able to come at the weekend because I haven't got much holiday time left. August or September would be ideal, although not from 20th September since I'm going to EGX and have a family wedding.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I've been to London a bunch of times so any place that actually gives me something new to see is cool in my book :P
Also, I have friends in the north of England so anything closer to that is also nice :monster:

Of course I have no idea when/if I'll have money to get back to England again in the first place.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
@Yop it's mainly hotel moneys, though outside of London it gets a lot cheaper cough cough and if you do Liverpool i probably wouldn't need a hotel cough cough.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'd friggin LOVE to do Scotland.

Heck A and I have been talking about going to Scotland this summer anyway, so :monster:

Top Bottom