• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Tets looks like his cookie monster is about to do a magic trick.

And poor Alan got photobombed by everyone.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
MZ2lFyu.jpg
Now that I look at it again Roger is just waving.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Late little easter egg for the attendees - anyone who was paying attention to my Arabian princess story, I HAVE AN UPDATE AT LAST.

The paternity test came back positive, she's been in regular contact with both parents with the blessing of her adoptive parents who said some kawaii as fuck stuff about having had the best years with her and that she's the person she is because of them and they're proud as fuck of her. Her bio-dad is overseeing one of his projects in London here and there so he's bought a house as a base and asked her to live there so it's homely when he's staying over, so that's happening (just the cheeky seven-figure value on that little crash-pad). Her bio-mom (that sounds so clinical, apologies but I wanted to be clear on who's who) is living in France and wants to see her more frequently too.

TBH if this story was a film I'd go and see it at the cinema. :awesome:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
OOHHHHHMMMYYYGAAWDDD THAT'S SO AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for her and I'm really pleased her adoptive folks are so cool as that and aww such a happy ending!!!

Ta for the update, Mage!!!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
No but I do have Minato's copy of American Scientist. It gives me a chuckle every time I look at it. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I was just wondering because someone was bugging me with a laser pointer from outside while I was just out of the shower. I thought someone was about to snipe me through the window :lol:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can post it to you if you want? PM me your address and I'll send it on. I haven't actually read it, I just look at the title, think of Creationists and crack up. :lol:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I was just wondering because someone was bugging me with a laser pointer from outside while I was just out of the shower. I thought someone was about to snipe me through the window :lol:

lol I'm a little freaked out by this. Were you standing near the window itself? :O

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
That makes me feel about 20% better. I figured nobody could see in :closedmonster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Are you saying it wasn't one of you fuckers? :O

Because I heard some of you talking outside? And I figured one of you was just being cute or something.

Lex

Administrator
I don't remember anyone having a laser pointer but I could have just forgotten lol. Genuinely don't think it was one of us.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I vaguely recall Octo may have had one? Maybe? Something to troll cats with at any rate.

anyway, february orgy bitches. Add time to the London stay if possiburu. Maybe move to a hotel / apartment cheaper than the ones near the venue.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
It wasnt me! I respect Cats! and I respect Tets!

Top Bottom