• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Virtual Big Meet Up

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Downloaded the discord app. And made an account. What TLS server link? Will it be the same for the meet up?

Edit: found the link on the forum homepage

Fangu

Great Old One
Nah, it's not super bad but I'm experiencing problems with concentrating and thinking, so I've been on sick leave since Tuesday. I didn't throw up or anything but I did see some colours and I was/ still am a bit nauseous. Getting a little bit better each day. Basically my horse bolted like fuck and I wasn't gonna be there for it so I let myself fall off. Hit the frozen ground/ road with hip first (bruise is impressive) then hit my head. (I was wearing a helmet and had I not, lord knows.) Bad decision, next time I'm staying on and hope I don't die instead :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Yeah you should be able to share video in the voice channel - we also have a music bot I'm sure (if not it's not too hard to set it up again) so it should be fairly simple to get everything going. I can drag a voice channel to near the top of the discord so it's a bit more visible for folk. I'll be there but I might be dipping in and out.

Lex

Administrator
1612014262363.png

Got this section up and running for everyone, I'll remove it tomorrow when everyone is done. The bot is in there and I've pinned a list of commands in the #onlybots channel.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
The party's started, get your asses in here!
giphy.gif

Top Bottom