• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS WEEKENDER 2018

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
We're all still on a come down so I'm making Stuff happen earlier this year so we have shizzle to look forward to between Pomtropolis and Pomathon.

Now, I'd prefer to do this outside of a bank holiday weekend this time and make it longer than a couple of days if everyone can do that. Also Octo needs to know that attendance is mandatory because we all missed you so fucking much. <3

The big question is......Where?! We've done London, we've done Windermere and we're doing Brum in September so where next? I'm feeling Scotland could be an adventure and I'm happy to get on driving duties again if that helps anyone.

OFC the next question is When? because you buggers are difficult so get on it and nominate a time and location already. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Scotland is the secks so, :monster:. We could hike up Ben Nevis, it's only an eight hour trip and you won't be able to walk the next day but it's pretty cool :monster:

(we could set a checkpoint halfway up for people that value their legs)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Scotland is the secks so, :monster:. We could hike up Ben Nevis, it's only an eight hour trip and you won't be able to walk the next day but it's pretty cool :monster:

You do know there's an easier route than the one we took?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
SCOTLAND!!! I think I'm away for a week in July but that's probably the only time I'm busy all year and as long as stuff's spaced out enough for me to make some money in between, it's all good!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd be down for Scotland, not sure how long I could come for as I literally only have 5 and a half days left to use (still need to book Pomathon and potentially EGX days off yet, too!). But July sounds like a great time to go!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
giphy.gif

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Carlie, Scotland is a whole different country to England so you should totally just come and probably it costs a totally different amount to fly there and probably it takes a much shorter time as well because that's how science works so you have no excuses.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'd vote for Scotland but if I get work in May I won't be able to take off time for a trip. D:
If it was before May 22nd, I'd be down :P

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
YESSSSS FINALLY

Tets if we get this nailed down with a date any workplace should be fine with you saying "I have these dates booked for X if that's OK"?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Carlie, Scotland is a whole different country to England so you should totally just come and probably it costs a totally different amount to fly there and probably it takes a much shorter time as well because that's how science works so you have no excuses.
i will probably cost less to fly to scotland than it would cost for me to get a train to scotland

Lex

Administrator
If we're going slightly north of where I live (Glasgow) I can pick people up from Glasgow International and drive them up :monster:

Glencoe is beautiful js

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
YESSSSS FINALLY

Tets if we get this nailed down with a date any workplace should be fine with you saying "I have these dates booked for X if that's OK"?

It's just a temporary job, I can't really take any days off tbh.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's from May 2nd until December.

(meaning Brum is on shaky grounds for me right now as well)

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I missed all you guys too <3 I can't make any promises but a weekend during the school holidays would probably be best for me. I'll find out the dates x

EDIT: 26th July to the 2nd of September if that helps.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

You do know there's an easier route than the one we took?

lies and slander. The one we took felt like mostly chipped out steps and pathways already :p.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Scotland it is then. Glencoe is on my want to visit list so it works for me. I've got hiking maps that cover west Scotland and the Trossachs but I think we might need to go and make Edinburgh a bit more awesome for a day too. ;)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right, so far I've got that we're looking at Glencoe at some point during the school summer holibobs, which is end of July to start of September. I know that's better for Octo but is there any chance we can bring it forward because Pomathon is like, second weekend in September, or back to school week. Suggestions pl0x, I'd like to book something before end of March if possible.

Top Bottom