• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS WEEKENDER 2018

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
RequiredBewitchedBettong-max-1mb.gif

RedFFWolf

Donator
If there end up being days that are going to fall anytime between Monday-Thursday, which there appeared to be last I was here, I'll endeavour to join :)
(Otherwise, no need to include me in the planning [i.e., please don't factor in my inferior availability XD - don't want anything to change 'cause of me] - but if weekdays happen to be in the plan, I'll hop right into the discussion).

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I really wanna come hang with y'all but this year keeps on getting crazier for me and there's a lot of really expensive things happening this summer that I can't do anything about. June for me is pretty much solidly booked now and I know I'm away for part of July and stuff so like ... if you guys do something a little later on I might be able to come, is what I'm trying to say, also if it's not too expensive.

tl;dr I'd like to come too if I'm free and can afford it <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right folks, someone else is gonna have to take the baton and run with it because I can't. I probably won't be able to come to either the Weekender or the Wee Pom and Pomathon is only possible because ia, I live in Brum. I've been taking stock of Things as they stand and cutting out a lot of distractions I can do without and unfortunately that includes hanging out with you stunning bastards, at least til September.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Right folks, someone else is gonna have to take the baton and run with it because I can't. I probably won't be able to come to either the Weekender or the Wee Pom and Pomathon is only possible because ia, I live in Brum. I've been taking stock of Things as they stand and cutting out a lot of distractions I can do without and unfortunately that includes hanging out with you stunning bastards, at least til September.

Goddamnit, was looking forward to meeting you irl :)

That said I'm more than happy to help folk with organising things or finding out information about what there is to do in Scotland.

That said I think we probably need to nail down the following.

Total amount of people coming.

What airports/train stations folk will be arriving at.

What you would like to do while your in Scotland?

Do you guys wanna drive in a minibus like what was originally discussed?

Lex is probably the main person for organising it all but like I said I'm more than happy to help out and track down deals etc for accomodation etc.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Cheers dude, I feel like a proper asshat for having to fuck it all off but I have Reasons. :(

Top Bottom