Top 10 Hottest Girls in Gaming

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I strayed across this on Youtube and haven't noticed a thread for it so I thought I'd share.

The Top 10 Hottest Girls in Gaming as voted by Youtubers and the results were:

Heh. Look at who won.
Watch the video, lazy.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I never played Street Fighter, and I did not consider her to be attractive. Same goes for most of the other ones in that video.

Ms. Pac-Man can eat my pebbles, if you know what I mean.

Vendel

Banned
Was I the only one who found the chick hosting it mildly annoying?

No.

Also I have seen other list like this. And they always seem to use the worst possible pics of Tifa. I mean how hard is it to get a decent shot of her from AC?

And Chun-Li? Not the most flattering either...

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Kairi's cute and she might get hot once she gets a few years older. But one of the top-ten hottest gaming women? No way.

Tifa's hot, but number 1? Hmm....And yes, get a good AC pic of her next time.

At least Kasumi and Rikku were on the list.

These lists bores me overall, I've read a dozen "hot VG chicks" articles on different sites, and Jill, Tifa, Zero Suit Samus and someone from DoA is always on them. I'm surprised they left out Lara Croft because she's the fifth one who always ranks.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You can't really have a hottest list of video game women without including Tifa, Jill, Zero Suit Samus, or Kasumi from DoA. :monster:

You just...can't.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You sir, have offended me and my sensibilities.

I'd marry Jill Valentine if there was a way to get consent from a nonexistent being. :wackymonster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Also I have seen other list like this. And they always seem to use the worst possible pics of Tifa. I mean how hard is it to get a decent shot of her from AC?

Agreed! They always find some stupid fanart with boobs the size of small planets and nipples rivaling the masamune, why never a picture where she's actually marginally attractive?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Was I the only one who found the chick hosting it mildly annoying?

No. It's marketing aimed at boys who woke up this morning realize there's hair growing around their pipi.

StorceFeeler said:
why never a picture where she's actually marginally attractive?

Because then they'd have to pay, :monster:.

...then again, they did include footage from other games.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
These lists bores me overall, I've read a dozen "hot VG chicks" articles on different sites, and Jill, Tifa, Zero Suit Samus and someone from DoA is always on them. I'm surprised they left out Lara Croft because she's the fifth one who always ranks.

They didn't. Lara was in third.

And, yeah, these lists tend to hit the same notes every time.

Samus doesn't do shit for me. Guess that makes me a minority. More than being half-Mexican already did anyway.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They didn't. Lara was in third.

And, yeah, these lists tend to hit the same notes every time.

Samus doesn't do shit for me. Guess that makes me a minority. More than being half-Mexican already did anyway.

That's because samus wears armor, and they only slapped on the zero suit to prove she's got boobs and make her fall into the typical woman lead role character.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Fixed. Jill and ZSS don't impress me.
raeg.jpg
You sir, can suck a dick.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
poor tifa they did not even put offical footage from the game or movie in of her...:'( that make me sad

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
poor lara she should of been number 2 or something :D, ps..im a girl:neo:, a secret neo spy girl..

Top Bottom