• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Toyota commercial uses a familiar tune...

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
The tagline should have been

And so,
their journey begins

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think that's a really odd (read: bad) choice of music for that advert. The tempo is too fast; they should have gone with something more serene.

I'm sure they got permission to use it, though. They even name the composition in the bottom-left of the video for a few seconds.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
What can I take from this Ad: FF fans, grow the fuck up already and buy this fuckin car nao :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I.... I just.... I can't decide if I want to never see these again or if I want them to make more and eventually tell a whole Final Fantasy story with this car.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I actually thought that was awesome. Great choice of car colour. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The blue one can cross shallow water and rivers, the green one can go up mountains, the black one can do both :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
The blue one can cross shallow water and rivers, the green one can go up mountains, the black one can do both :monster:

And you know what they say about the black one. Once you go black...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
they've also done ones with dragon quest, monster hunter, and voicaloid music, so i guess it's their thing for these ads

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Can anyone give me the model of the first ad posted by tetsujin? srry I can't make out what it is.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I.... I just.... I can't decide if I want to never see these again or if I want them to make more and eventually tell a whole Final Fantasy story with this car.

It may not be a Toyota car, but they are doing that with FFXV. :monster:

Top Bottom