• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Translation of the original japanese game project aka How to wind up flunkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Sadly, no flunkies are arriving to help him. It seems even the folks who agree with his projects disagree with how he is conducting himself.

He also fears he shall be banned and Pmed me with his website just in case.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
imho, I don't think that the problems another member on another forum has with that other forum constitutes as an 'Active Project' on here, but perhaps that's just me :awesomonster:.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Didn't he post it here himself to try and generate activity for his project?

Now it's just lulz.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
imho, I don't think that the problems another member on another forum has with that other forum constitutes as an 'Active Project' on here, but perhaps that's just me :awesomonster:.

yeah I'd have preferred it in another thread.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
He merged the old post into the url of the new one, probably, instead of the other way around.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
no, I merged the new thread into the old one, but apparently it moved it into the News Projects forum without telling me that it was going to do so. Or maybe I just assumed it'd leave it in the same forum the original thread was in without looking. Damn vBulletin programmers, they need to be more obvious about shit like that.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So who's Bandito and how does he know us? I feel unsettled and yet... a little turned on. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, apparently making light of another user's constant temper tantrums is "childish" now. I never got the memo.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh Aaron, you should know better than to stir up drama that you have no part in. :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
winduplol.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So this is *his* forum?

Ah, I see.

Anyways, can we keep the updates on this nutcup to a minimum? It's lulz factor has dropped significantly, and its getting old. Unless he gets dramatically banned, or driven insane like Brittney Spears, there's really nothing else to post about him. He's a fanboy tool with his own Gary Stu replacement for Cait. Yes, its sad. But we have to move on now, seriously.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Besides, off-site drama or srs bisness has no place on here. What happens / ed at X, should stay at X.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
One final message from DLPB-

I have had my fun with that forum (watching them all run around liek headless chickens worrying and changing rules). If I had the time I would carry on and get em all to spam but the little forum isn't worth it and you are actually bored which is how I like you to be over there.

If you want to help with the project then you can do, but I am thinking you arent big enough to move on past that nature of yours Ryu and do something productive beneficial to the game.

If you arent big enough fair enough. Good luck with that forum full of trolls.

This is my last message to any of you there. And please tell channy to stop ruining the other forum, I am not there anymore and it is unfair on the members there. That thread is a stain on your forum as much as you think it is a stain on my anonymous character.

I hope they have learned why trolling is a laughable and stupid game but i doubt it. I don't think any of them know what irony is....

Posted without comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom