• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Trolls gonna troll (Split from awards discussion thrad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
but you guys only have like 20-30 active members........this is equivalent to sucking your own dick </3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
but you guys only have like 20-30 active members........this is equivalent to sucking your own dick </3

This is the most moronic thing I've read this weekend, and I've been reading Jeph Loeb comics.

GTFO.

stiles

AKA
Locke
"this person said awarding each other on a small forum is like metaphorically sucking our dicks"

"GTFO MORON"

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's not a small forum. 53 people have made more than 500 posts since January. So yeah, a lot more than "20-30 active users".

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
"this person said awarding each other on a small forum is like metaphorically sucking our dicks"

"GTFO MORON"

This person said something stupid.

It got called stupid.

Cry moar.

stiles

AKA
Locke
This person said something stupid.

It got called stupid.

Cry moar.

Nope, I said you're sucking each others dicks and you got upset. Now you're telling me I'm crying because you can't tell me I'm wrong.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
It's not a small forum. 53 people have made more than 500 posts since January. So yeah, a lot more than "20-30 active users".

I misread this, I thought you said 53 people have posted since January :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Nope, I said you're sucking each others dicks and you got upset. Now you're telling me I'm crying because you can't tell me I'm wrong.

Yes, I have to be upset to call something stupid.

Oh, and you are most definitely wrong. You made a moronic comment to try and rain down on people's parades, now you're making ridiculous assumptions about my demeanor.

As if some random tard on this board could command some kind of power over my mood. Shit I'd at least have to know who you are before I got to that point lol.

Try harder chief.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA

Whoa whoa whoa. Some of us have vaginas ya know!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well there has been the same group of us for a long time, but there's A LOT of us. Plus the new people since last year that have been... pretty active. :) Though the bottom of the Forum claims we have 400-something active members out of the what registered 3,000? I would consider a small Forum to be 500 registered users or less.

stiles

AKA
Locke
Try harder chief.

No honestly stop. I made an observation and you're tripping balls over it and following me around the forum responding to any post I make now. I don't take this as seriously as you do obviously, I just logged on while I was bored. Please stop.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Can we have some new categories please?

"Metaphorical Dick Sucking"

"Tripping Balls"

and

"Logged on while bored"

?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
AWW YOU GOT A BOO BOO

GO CRY TO YO MOMMA

You didn't make an observation, you were trolling.

Also, I responded to your post in the GTA thread because you made a ridiculous accusation there as well, don't think you're special kid.

There you go again making those petty assumptions.

You stop, and I will be glad to.

also mods, I'd like my infractions for flaming and baiting now.

stiles

AKA
Locke
What are you talking about lol. Honestly I'm not into the internet lingo, you can play games of trolling and flamebaiting to feel cool or whatever but all I did was say what I was thinking yesterday after I read the voting thread. Awarding each other in a small group of people is like sucking each other off because you have nothing better to do. And hey you can do that, you act like by my saying it it's impossible to continue but that's not the case at all, it was just a simple observation. Tell me I'm acting like a special snowflake but that's obviously not the case when you're the one acting like it's your job to prove me wrong about absolutely nothing.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Awarding each other in a small group of people is like sucking each other off because you have nothing better to do..

i-dont-usually-herp-but-when-i-do-i-derp.jpg

I hate to break it to you but saying dumbshit over and over again doesn't make it true.

You don't even explain how your ridiculous premise could even make sense despite it not being applicable, you continue to propagate the ridiculous fallacy that people must be upset to call a stupid thing stupid, claim you don't care about these "internet things" but continue to whine in a thread you clearly never had interest in participating in beyond just dissing the initial concept.

Yet you accuse me of trying to look "cool" as if I cared about such a thing on the net, as if it had any meaning, and as if it could even be achieved in an arena where anonymity is king.

You sir, are a troll, and it is amusing to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom