Trolls gonna troll (Split from awards discussion thrad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
you're just being incredibly one sided as an admin towards you're friend.
If you think the Admins have never warned/infracted one of their friends, you're wrong about that. xD Also if you think everyone always gets along here and never has their disagreements that's also wrong. I don't think anyone is being biased, I think you made a mistake and stated your opinion rather rudely and now people are annoyed by it. Telling us all that we're a small Forum that sucks each other off isn't NICE.
Why are you surprised by the negative reactions?

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
Wtf, the dude actually said he was going to a party, lol. I was waiting for him to come back and tell us how it was SO CASH. This isn't the first time he's done stupid shit like this, btw.

yeah one time in a thread i said something about a guy making fun of pottermore before it came out. then this guy told me i was bad or whatevs.

basically anything you don't agree with is bad/stupid shit/trolling >_>

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^see. just defending myself is trolling now.

and somehow you're going to convince yourself he's right.

Dude, I'm not even overly close to Dacon. Dude is cool for the most part and not afraid to tell it like it is, but we don't really talk or hang out much. If you were defending yourself from unsolicited bullshit, I'd be thanking your posts and calling him on it. But you made a dickish post insulting everyone who took part in the TLS Awards, and got called out on it. "Defending yourself" for acting like a troll does in fact just make you a bigger troll. Suck it up and deal with it, would ya?

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
I remember when you were mage and liked every single one of my posts insulting people who weren't popular, don't lie about what makes you like a post. plz be real.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yep, time to close this shit. Dude's gotten enough attention for one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom