Trolls gonna troll (Split from awards discussion thrad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
the only dicks I suck are aki and rishi's

sometimes at the same time 83

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
lol i remember when people were liking my posts when i made fun of the right things and people </3 fml things arent the same anymore

'who are you'

'so cool idc'

</333

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
a room full of cats doesn't count as a party

I beg to differ:
tumblr_lnw5hjhlhb1qzxtc0.jpg

Are we having fun or what?

stiles

AKA
Locke
nah got hit by a snowstorm wicked early this year and a lot of places 'moved halloween'

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol you can do that?! I wish they had moved Halloween five Octobers ago when it was fucking blizzarding. Stupid MN.

stiles

AKA
Locke
You know Tobias, being somebody who regularly points out political hypocrisy and what not I wouldn't have thought you the type of guy to put out false propaganda against somebody you don't agree with </3

stiles

AKA
Locke
Don't even take it as a jab against yourself or anything, I personally enjoy reading your posts, just read the above post and say 'whoa, he's absolutely right. I'm basically doing exactly what some people do that I definitely don't like, just on a lot smaller of a scale. Maybe I should just rename it so as to not be extremely assuming'

<3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Accusing you of trolling is not "false propaganda." It's a simple statement of fact. Feel fortunate I didn't give you an infraction.

stiles

AKA
Locke
Accusing you of trolling is not "false propaganda." It's a simple statement of fact. Feel fortunate I didn't give you an infraction.

how did i troll at all. it shouldn't be my fault that some guy made multiple posts towards me about it (totally not saying that he cared at all. he made it a huge point that he didn't care at all, he was just the sole person to make posts towards me that were insulting. again he did not care at all, please don't attack me batman i'm extremely sorry. i shouldn't have assumed you could have been unhappy when you started swearing and ignoring my posts to post image macro's instead, it was incredibly naive of me and i just really should have thought that comment through before i made it. it should have been obvious to me that it would become the rest of the topic afterward. sorry dude.)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Accusing people of propaganda after doing it yourself. Classy.

Oh and I never said I didn't care.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Batman didn't personally insult you. He insulted your posts. The latter is perfectly acceptable within TLS's rules.

And attempting to derail a thread by calling it a circlejerk is definitely trolling.

stiles

AKA
Locke
And attempting to derail a thread by calling it a circlejerk is definitely trolling.

but see you're making my intentions up in your own head. you're telling me that what i did wasn't what i meant, but that it's what you're saying it is. you're telling me i meant to derail your thread (even though discussion about the awards isn't derailing an award discussion thread) and knew that some guy would go on about it for more than a post or two answering my inquiry like you and little sister did (explaining that you didn't think the forum was small)

you're just being incredibly one sided as an admin towards your friend. made evident through dismissing anything i have to say by calling me a troll in the thread you separated the issue into. now besides the fact that it's popular to just agree with the regulars here, nobody is going to come into this thread, read what i say and think anything of it because you've already told everybody that my side is garbage before they even came in. not cool dude.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
When someone comes into a thread and flat-out insults the entire premise behind the thread, we consider it a derail. If you really don't get that doing that is going to cause people to spilt off topic to defend the thread from your insults, then you're a lot more naïve than I thought.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
obvious_troll.jpg

...and should really give it a rest already. Seriously dude, you're just making yourself look worse by arguing the point like this.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Wtf, the dude actually said he was going to a party, lol. I was waiting for him to come back and tell us how it was SO CASH. This isn't the first time he's done stupid shit like this, btw.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Batman didn't personally insult you. He insulted your posts. The latter is perfectly acceptable within TLS's rules.

I did call him a tard at one point. Oh and condescendingly referred to him as a kid.

Just saiyan :P

stiles

AKA
Locke
^see. just defending myself is trolling now.

and somehow you're going to convince yourself he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom