• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Tseng x Elena fanclub(name pending)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
elena_x_tseng_manga_pic_by_missnessarose-d535cb0.png

I made this because I wanted to start a club and I rather like the Tseng/Elena pairing and noticed there's no club for it yet. They're also possibly an official couple (they agree to go on a date, but as far as I know, we never find out if they continue their relationship afterwards).

So join, poast fanarts/fanfics, and help me come up with a good name for the mods to change this to.:monster:
me
Fangu
CameoAmalthea
Loki

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Ah, feck it. I'm never gonna get done with this one anyway. I started on it November last year and got sick of it after a few weeks because I got stuck on pretty much anything there is to get stuck on - composition, propositions, choice of light and colors; everything. Tseng looks like he's trying to stare a hole into her forehead. I am, however, very happy with the gun.

tselenacolor-1.png

It's supposed to be from a fic by SisterCoyote over at AO3. Who, by the way, writes awesome Tselena fics.

Fangu

Great Old One
I should probably put my name on it, but I'm too lazy... if you can be arsed to stick 'Fangu @ thelifestream.net' on the bottom of it then that would be awesome (doesn't matter what it looks like). And please be my guest and poast, it's an honor :monster:

Edit: Bleh, too lazy to edit it. I've uploaded it to DeviantArt now, it's here.

Some fics I like

Last edited:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I think Tseng X Elena fan club is fairly clear. We could call it Office Romance if you want something more ambiguous.

Well no matter what, it will have the words Tseng x Elena in it. I'm thinking one of the mods/admins could change the title to "Office Romance; A Tseng x Elena Fanclub" unless someone can think of a better title.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Well no matter what, it will have the words Tseng x Elena in it. I'm thinking one of the mods/admins could change the title to "Office Romance; A Tseng x Elena Fanclub" unless someone can think of a better title.

Why did this never happen?

Also, I think I'll join.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
...Has anyone else noticed there is an alarming amount of fanfiction in which Elena gets knocked up? :faint:

Anyone have any good Tselena fanfiction recommendations?

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
Ah, I think I browsed through Sister Coyote's library but it seems to be all lemons more or less. That's nice and all but I'm into a bit more substance, generally. If she has stories that aren't just for the express purpose of getting off, let me know.

I read Company Man and holy crap. I am recommending it to everyone I know and some that I don't.

Yes, Company Man was very good. I'm also a fan of Sister_Coyote, because she manages to combined her smut with characterizations: her Tseng and Elena are anything but domesticated, and I like that. Some of her longer pieces, particularly the one about Vincent rescuing the two of them from the Remnants, are excellent as stories and not just PWP. Maybe you missed that one?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Unfortunately she doesn't seem to write anymore, and not just for FFVII. :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Or, she hid. A lot of that going around these days -_-

How'd you mean? Are people getting harrassed or something? Or are they sick of getting fic requests?...which is kind of the same thing I guess...

Fangu

Great Old One
How'd you mean? Are people getting harrassed or something? Or are they sick of getting fic requests?...which is kind of the same thing I guess...
Nah... it's just fic writers I like tend to disappear these days. Luckily at least one of them has promised to resurface fics. THANK GODS.

Edit: Here is mine

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I only started using bookmarks on AO3 about 2 weeks ago. And then I noticed a fic I bookmarked had been deleted....and I have no clue what it was...and it bothers me :sadpanda:

I'm probably going to have to start saving stuff :monster:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
I havent seen much preg Elena, but I hardly ever read gen stuff :monster:

It might be an affliction particular to Fanfiction.net

Yes, Company Man was very good. I'm also a fan of Sister_Coyote, because she manages to combined her smut with characterizations: her Tseng and Elena are anything but domesticated, and I like that. Some of her longer pieces, particularly the one about Vincent rescuing the two of them from the Remnants, are excellent as stories and not just PWP. Maybe you missed that one?

No, I read it. It was all right. Sure wouldn't mind another full length novel like Company Man, though. Maybe I'll have to pick through her longer stuff when I've got a bit more time to waste.

I'm just a very picky fanfic reader, really. I want everything to be top notch and epic.

Oh, I also enjoyed Love and War on the Dance Floor as far as one shots go.

Nah... it's just fic writers I like tend to disappear these days. Luckily at least one of them has promised to resurface fics. THANK GODS.

Edit: Here is mine

Bookmarked. I'll give it a read later.

I only started using bookmarks on AO3 about 2 weeks ago. And then I noticed a fic I bookmarked had been deleted....and I have no clue what it was...and it bothers me :sadpanda:

I'm probably going to have to start saving stuff :monster:

Welcome to my life on deviantART. :monster: People there are notorious for deleting things as soon as they no longer feel it reflects their current abilities or something.

Welcome to my life on deviantART. :monster: People there are notorious for deleting things as soon as they no longer feel it reflects their current abilities or something.

I've noticed that. I can't say I understand it. Aren't postings arranged chronologically? I can see why someone might want to take down their old stuff if they hadn't got any better since then, but you'd think a record of continuous improvement would be something to be proud of. But people can be very funny sometimes - like musicians who come to absolutely hate their most popular songs, and then start to hate anyone who likes those songs - or actors who never watch their own movies.

Top Bottom