Tseng's official age

ForceStealer

Double Growth
tenor.gif

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Not sure if this should rather belong to the head canon topic, but eh, here we go.

I believe this planet has its own laws of nature regarding people's appearance, possibly due to the planet's size and position in space and gravity thou art a heartless b— sorry I digress. They reach maturity faster and stay good-looking longer. They probably live longer as well if Bugenhagen is just your average senior citizen. So Cloud at 15 must have looked way less like a kid and more like a young adult, and Tseng bloomed even earlier than that. So acceleration is the key.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Not sure if this should rather belong to the head canon topic, but eh, here we go.

I believe this planet has its own laws of nature regarding people's appearance, possibly due to the planet's size and position in space and gravity thou art a heartless b— sorry I digress. They reach maturity faster and stay good-looking longer. They probably live longer as well if Bugenhagen is just your average senior citizen. So Cloud at 15 must have looked way less like a kid and more like a young adult, and Tseng bloomed even earlier than that. So acceleration is the key.

Yuffie is 16, looks like a kid, Cloud at 14 looks like a kid, Tifa at 15 looks like a kid. There is 0 indication that Tseng is in line with anything else in this world.

Top Bottom