Ultimania translations categories?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So lyk, I added a list 'o links to the various 10th anniversary ultimania translations in the original introduction article liek here, but whilst browsing through the articles, there was a bit of a 'hrm?'. There's a Ultimania Translations category under the Crisis Core category, but it seems that also non-CC-only stuff is posted under that category.

I don't recall adding that category myself, so who did it, and who can I whip for it? :monster: If it's supposed to be a 'top level' category, pl0x do put it in the top category or under the FFVII category, fgj. Or ask me nicely, fgreaterj.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL I didn't add that category, I don't have the e-power :monster:

I just thought "Ultimania Translations" was a broader category which encompassed anything coming from an "Ultimania" guidebook, which would exclude translations from the CC Complete Guide.

Since I can't do anything with the categories, will you please put the "Ultimania Translations" category under the FFVII one? That'd work. Then, can you make an entirely new category called "Crisis Core Ultimania Translations" and then, I can put everything from the CC Ultimania in that category. I think that'll fix it all :monster:

Top Bottom