• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Unable to find the Ending English version of "Kiss me Goodbye" from the PS2 version of FF12

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Today I felt like listening to the ending credits version of "Kiss Me Goodbye" of the PS2 version of Final Fantasy 12, only to discover that I can't find it anywhere. The only versions I could find, much to my dismay, are the Distant World version, the PS4 version, the non-singing version, the Japanese version, the Piano version, the Live Concert Version, and other people singing it version.

I couldn't find it on Youtube or even anywhere else.

Was it completely deleted to never be heard again, or if not, can anyone help me find it please?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

Fangu

Great Old One
Okay, I'm at work and don't have access to faking being Australian tools atm :P

Try searching for 'angela aki kiss me goodbye'.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Okay, I'm at work and don't have access to faking being Australian tools atm. Try searching for 'angela aki kiss me goodbye'.
Sorry if I got you at the wrong time, but....I tried everything. All I'm getting is what I mentioned, and not even the full version of it. No matter how hard I look, it's always either the Distant World version, the Live Concert Version, the Japanese version, other people singing it versions, Kareoke versions, Piano Versions, Guitar Versions, anything but the Ending Credits version without having to watch the ending of the actual game that ruins just listening to it by itself.

Guess I'll just have to wait until someone posts it again which will probably be another year or most likely two or three. Thanks for the help, though.

Ghost X

Try finding a proxy server that'll allow you to play youtube videos, so you can view the ones Fangu sent.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Try finding a proxy server that'll allow you to play youtube videos, so you can view the ones Fangu sent.

I'll try those later, but thanks for the advice.

By 'faking being Australian tools' I meant like a VPN proxy extension for Chrome or something

I see Hola is still up, iirc it's good. It's listed as 'Unlimited Free VPN - Hola'. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...n-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

I find Chrome to be agonizingly slow and massive, and no, it's not because of my computer.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Do you want me to upload the song to my Google Drive and give you a link to download it? Do you think that would be easier?

Top Bottom