Re: Uncharted

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=183.msg3681#msg3681 date=1230026465]
Was planning on getting it/getting someone to get me it :monster:
[/quote]

Good, it's a very entertaining game.

Purple

Charmed

I'm excited for Among Thieves as well. I hope Sully and Elena would return.

I'm also curious about that new Chloe chick.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

CLAUDIA BLACK FTW

firehahahahahaha

fire master

I really wana get this game, but the 60$ price tag is still turning me off. The game should def. be a greatest hit by now.

Purple

Charmed

[quote author=firehahahahahaha link=topic=183.msg3706#msg3706 date=1230039073]
I really wana get this game, but the 60$ price tag is still turning me off. The game should def. be a greatest hit by now.
[/quote]

It's worth it, I tell you. Worth it. :monster:

firehahahahahaha

fire master

Oh I know it is, but I'm still gonna wait it out for it to go greatest hits. In the meantime I gotta find some other game to buy...

Purple

Charmed

Well, to put it briefly without spoiling anything, it's about this sexy treasure hunter who finds the diary of Sir Francis Drake, which contains information about the mythical treasure of El Dorado.

Awesome game.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Agreed, great game. The hero was fun, the graphics were excellent, and the gameplay was solid...even if the enemies were freaking invincible.

I just read a big preview on Among Thieves last night, it's looking even better. Go Naughty Dog

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer

Uncharted was awesome, one of my favourite games this gen. And I'm sure Among Thieves will have the same awesomeness x 1000... If Elena and Sully come back. If not, the awesomeness will be x 999.

firelol: Wait as long as you want, but make sure you don't forget to get it someday. Totally worth whatever you decide to spend on it. :monster:

Purple

Charmed

[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=183.msg3940#msg3940 date=1230102300]
Agreed, great game. The hero was fun, the graphics were excellent, and the gameplay was solid...even if the enemies were freaking invincible.

[/quote]

I know. That got pretty annoying.

firehahahahahaha

fire master

Man I completely forgot about this thread. I went and bought the game last month, and played through it an shit and it was amazing. Probably the best game I've played this generation. I'm def. looking forward to the next one.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

All of the impressions of the next game are fucking gold.

firehahahahahaha

fire master

It's gonna be quite epic. But I still do miss the good ol jak and daxter games :(. I heard rumor a while ago that they were toying with making jak and daxter using the uncharted engine

Purple

Charmed

I'm actually intrigued by this Chloe character. I kinda like the fact that the guy in the preview said that she has some romantic history with Nate.

I think that makes up for some hilarious and awkard moments

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I don't care, I just love Claudia Black :monster:

Purple

Charmed
Check it out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_yIx2fZnnk"]YouTube - News GDC 2009 Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, due minuti inediti di gameplay![/ame]

firehahahahahaha

fire master
Wow, looks very nice. It's a little jumpy going between the animations, but I'm sure that'll all be ironed out. Graphics are quite impressive.

Top Bottom