• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Unused content restoration mod

Darkslayerpowerfull

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Bobski
The version i download is the FF7FinalMix v0.9 which i downloaded from the reddit. This links is another version? Lol i don't see in this post early haha maybe I'm blind.
When trying to download, the link ask to me gain access from you. Can you give me access?
Thanks anyway, i'm gratefull to see mods like this. Good day for you.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The version i download is the FF7FinalMix v0.9 which i downloaded from the reddit. This links is another version? Lol i don't see in this post early haha maybe I'm blind.
When trying to download, the link ask to me gain access from you. Can you give me access?
Thanks anyway, i'm gratefull to see mods like this. Good day for you.
Oh I must not have made it public. Try again
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fSBZBdi8Lb3yEJviaogGwmJN8eD90865?usp=sharing

I should really put this mod on Qhimm, I've just been hesitant because those guys kinda intimidate me lol.

Darkslayerpowerfull

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Bobski
Hey man, if I were you, I wouldn't do this because recently the forum is half empty ...
And there may be "STEALERS" over there. Of course like I said, if I were you haha.
I'm saying this because of the mod called Reunion, you should know him, the owner of the mod had to remove him from the forum because of some BUNDLES stealing from the mod and complaining and such.
Create a website, I don’t know, put it in order to donate, then you earn some money for this incredible mod of yours, or even those links that earn money with each download, you must know some.

Sorry for anything.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Charging money so people can download mods has never... gone well... with the modding community. It also doesn't go over well with the companies that actually make the game and is really sticky from a legal sense. Asking for money for a mod is a fast road to getting taken down by the game companies for charging money for Intellectual Property you don't own.

The game modding community frowns on people posting mods they steal from other mod creators. I really wouldn't worry about someone stealing your mod too much. Just put your most used username(s) in the installation ReadMe file and say that you don't want people uploading your mod elsewhere without your permission and you most likely won't have any problems.

If you want a good place to upload your mods where people do actually go to get gaming mods, I highly recommend NexusMods. It's one of the most trafficked gaming mod sites on the internet and is a lot more convient to link other people to than some random google drive link.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Charging money so people can download mods has never... gone well... with the modding community. It also doesn't go over well with the companies that actually make the game and is really sticky from a legal sense. Asking for money for a mod is a fast road to getting taken down by the game companies for charging money for Intellectual Property you don't own.

The game modding community frowns on people posting mods they steal from other mod creators. I really wouldn't worry about someone stealing your mod too much. Just put your most used username(s) in the installation ReadMe file and say that you don't want people uploading your mod elsewhere without your permission and you most likely won't have any problems.

If you want a good place to upload your mods where people do actually go to get gaming mods, I highly recommend NexusMods. It's one of the most trafficked gaming mod sites on the internet and is a lot more convient to link other people to than some random google drive link.
Yeah I have no intention of charging for this, that's begging for trouble. I'm also not too worried about anyone stealing it, but I did add some in game mod Credits so I guess that helps. I'll look into that site you linked, thanks.

Darkslayerpowerfull

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Bobski
Like I say, if him are me, about money or donate(something similar) because of....example New Treat? That is a great mod and the creator gain some random donates for the work. I know this is ilegal,because the game is not your. Sorry if i break some rules of thelifestream. My comment is to thanks the creator for done a work for some years. Sorry again for anything.

Hey guy, can you see if you really change the variable of the Innkeeper in nibel?I'm testing in saves and i tried looking in the files and it's same as vanilla...

Edit?:When i write about donate, it's not ''Donate = link to you''.
It's Donate = Thank you

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Hey guy, can you see if you really change the variable of the Innkeeper in nibel?I'm testing in saves and i tried looking in the files and it's same as vanilla...
Which part are you referring to? His new text or fixing the Aerith ghost glitch?

I might have changed the variable for Aerith in the church instead of for the inn keeper, but I'm sure I fixed it. I'll double check in a while though.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
It looks like I didn't do it after all, thanks for pointing it out. I fixed it now, just redownload the flevel file. I changed the variable to Var[3][17]bit on 7 for Aerith's script in the church, that way there is no overlap.

Darkslayerpowerfull

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Bobski
Ok, i will download tomorrow or after this because my INTERNET is a fucking turtle in moviment. It's 10 MB but doesnt make sense download a file of 173 mb in FUCKING 6 hours. It's tragic haha
Imagine the image of Mister Omar of TvSerie Everybody hates Chris saying Tragic HAHA

And hey...You come from the future or something?When i see the jukebox and the musics open by Gil i had a big smile because the remake has but YOUR MOD come before haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkslayerpowerfull

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Bobski
Maybe your real name is Bart Allen or something and you opened the Worm Hole...Hhahahaahha
They STOLLEN YOUR IDEA hHAHAAHHAHA
Man, i cannot hold my smile hahahahha
Hey, can you make things from the remake in your mod?Of course, you can enter in worm hole again before the remake part 2 hahaah.
In the site you searched unused things, has some posts about beta things which has not in the first beta japanese like the Dismembered Parts of Jenova and etc. Can you put them? Of course somethings you will had to change to put contest in the game. If you want some help, I'm will stay here.

Top Bottom