US Getting Dissidia Bundle

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes I did :monster:

Also, don't those bundles come with other peripherals and stuff? Like screen protectors, headphones or the like? I wouldn't know, since I've never gotten one personally.

EDIT: Wait, 8 gig? The bundle says its a 2 gig memory stick. I totally missed that. I'm sorry. Who told you it was 8 gigs?

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I bought the Daxter pack and all I got as the PSP, game, Family Guy UMD, and a power cord. Nothing else. Don't know about this, though. Also, why AC on UMD? They don't see fit to give us ACC? I kind of don't want to watch AC anymore after having watched ACC. :/

Also, how is the PSP 3000 in relation to the 2000? Which is better? What can I all do? Also when using the PSP as just a music player how long does the battery last? I've been wanting to get a hot pink iPod Nano for forever. :/

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
ACC isn't on UMD, and I doubt it'd fit anyways :awesome:

And the bundle already includes more since its also giving you an 2 gig memory stick as well. If I remember correctly, that Daxter bundle was 200 dollars as well and they only gave what you said. The fact the bundle includes a mega awesome memory stick right in the box is pretty damn awesome. You have all you need to play, save, and use your PSP to the fullest right there.

A PSP has a pretty good battery life. I've been able to play mine for like 5 hours straight. In terms of it being a music player, it can play music for at least 10 hours.

As for how good the 3000 is, its debatable. It has its advantages in terms of the screen, anti-glare, pixels, and the like. It can show things better, but compared to a 2000 model, hardly anyone really notices unless you're really looking. I personally don't think its worth upgrading for.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well then why couldn't they try to fit it on a UMD? Maybe dumb down the HD stuff! :P

And oh yeah my PSP also came with a memory stick, but only one gig. I also only payed $150 brand new because I know how to find a good deal. :monster:

Anyway so yeah, if all it has is a shinier screen I will probably pass. My current PSP is good enough for me, and I can always buy a better memory stick if I want. Also ten hours of music is good. That's about right for an iPod, isn't it? It's definitely better than my phone. Listening to music drains the battery hardcore, which isn't good for a phone, of all things. lol

UNLESS can you play a 3000 outside during the daytime or in a brightly lit room? That always made me sad that I couldn't play my PSP outside. I had a yard sale around this time a year ago and I took my PSP outside to play while I waited for people and I couldn't see anything on the screen. :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Putting ACC on an UMD does little for its quality (i.e. it makes the whole 1080p resolution worthless), so it'd only be added for its extended scenes and whatnot.

I've heard a lot of complaints about the 3000's screen, supposedly it's got something that causes horizontal lines to appear on the screen (there's a term for this, but I forgot) that aren't there on the 2000 and whatnot.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
noobish sounding question, but: Can I watch youtube vids on it?! I am reallyyyy thinking about getting a psp instead now.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Putting ACC on an UMD does little for its quality (i.e. it makes the whole 1080p resolution worthless), so it'd only be added for its extended scenes and whatnot.

Well yeah, you don't watch movies on a PSP for their quality, it's just so you have something to watch. I'd only want it for the extended scenes anyway. :monster:

I've heard a lot of complaints about the 3000's screen, supposedly it's got something that causes horizontal lines to appear on the screen (there's a term for this, but I forgot) that aren't there on the 2000 and whatnot.

Oh really? That's odd...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The PSP 3000 was made to be better played outdoors but yeah, I've heard some have a problem with the screen and stuff.

I dunno. Personally, if I'm outside, the last thing I want to do, is just huddle in a corner and play a PSP. :monster:

I don't really see a need for a 3000 model, myself.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I don't go outside to play PSP either but sometimes if your in a room with windows or, like me, having a yard sale, or maybe riding a bus, you may want to play PSP but can't. :/

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
I don't have a PSP yet, but the selling factor would be a youtube feature... so does the PSP3000 have it?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't take mine outside because I'm afraid of getting mugged or something, I have a PSP2000 and I really have no complaints about the screen.
Wow, that PORTABLE, HANDHELD technology wasn't a waste of money for you at all was it?

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Wow, that PORTABLE, HANDHELD technology wasn't a waste of money for you at all was it?

It's the FFVII 10th anniversary special edition, so no, it wasn't a waste of money for me because I can appreciate its value as a collector's item. :monster: Besides, how else would I play Crisis Core?

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
i saw this on IGN or something. seems like a good idea, but i still dont have a psp. i also wonder what new characters get into the US version. Hopefully Lightning, since we dont get the XIII demo.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
i saw this on IGN or something. seems like a good idea, but i still dont have a psp.

But with the bundle, you WILL.

i also wonder what new characters get into the US version. Hopefully Lightning, since we dont get the XIII demo.

We WILL get the XIII demo. It just won't be bundled with FF7ACC. It will most likely be DLC.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's been announced, and I was mistaken, actually, since the English ACC trailer says there is a sneak peak at XIII included in ACC, though that may just be a preview not a proper demo.
In any case, previously, it had been said that the XIII demo might not come out with ACC, but would come out for English Audiences in some other way.

Top Bottom