Vampire: The Masquerade (and other White Wolf games)

Claudius Caesar

That 90's Boy
So, is anyone here a fan of Vampire: The Masquerade? Or any of the other White Wolf games? It can be from the Classic World of Darkness, New World of Darkness (AKA Chronicles of Darkness), Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game, or even fan games like Senshi: The Merchandising, Princess: The Hopeful, etc.

I'm a huge fan of the early White Wolf games, especially Vampire: The Masquerade and Mage: The Ascension, specifically the first two editions as I do not like the metaplot (although the 20th Anniversary Edition of Vampire is awesome too)

I also like the Street Fighter RPG they did back in 1994, and some of the New World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness stuff like Vampire: The Requiem, Changeling: The Lost, and Hunter: The Vigil.

I've been a World of Darkness fan since 2009, and I've played both the Tabletop RPG version of the game, and the LARP version as well.

I don't care much for the newest V5 stuff due to the overbearing metaplot and lousy setting changes they made. Between the radically altered setting and mechanics, I think Paradox Interactive and Modiphius Entertainment really dropped the ball on the new version of Vampire.

That being said, I still have the older editions so it's no big deal.

So, is anyone else here a fan of White Wolf?

Claudius Caesar

That 90's Boy
I've considered running a Vampire: The Masquerade campaign using the original First Edition rules and the original Chicago by Night setting from the early 90's.

Top Bottom